Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge Me!!!Monolith sprites versus yours sprites
Seriously, Who Wrote:Oh, this has already happened
And after all this happened, I finally have the opportunity to post my picture again.

But uh. Honestly.
Nice work on the Megan Fox sprite, Monolith. It's a bit out of LF2 proportions, but very good, nonetheless. ;)
Thanks given by: Electric2Shock
Yea, I haven't sprited in maybe a year, so I pretty much suck at spriting.
But honestly monolith's sprite isn't that good either...

I've made a few sketches on photoshop and I thought that maybe I could win with just the template, since it looked in my opinion already much more like megan fox, than mono's sprite.

But I'll probably finish the sprite this week-end...

edit: I don't mean to sound arrogant...
Thanks given by: prince_freeza , Electric2Shock
Mmm... this thread is getting quite annoying to me now.

@People who hate Monolith
Considering the fact that this post is not in disposal, Monolith isn't breaking any rule creating it. On the other hand, people who got offtopic to criticize his confidence got some of their posts trashed...
Even though I understand your reasons, don't break the rules yourself and PM him if you still have any unresolved personal matter with him (though I don't recommend that). Apparently Monolith doesn't care for your flaming anyways and all you're doing is making him, unnecessarily, the centre of attention.

@PF
It's hard to always be polite but try to act like you usually do, please. If you consider him as a noob, then you're making you look arrogant too, for nothing.
I hate arrogant people as much or more than you do, but that's not the way of expressing it. But yeah, I know you'll regreat making that kind of post after you cooldown.
Thanks given by: XLittlebob252 , Wiro , Monolith , Azriel , YinYin , MnM , Dr. Time
Okay guys, that's enough. Gad and freeza, you've been warned for disrespect/swearing + disrespect.
Bamboori, no more off-topic please.

The next people who start to swear or troll (or anything in that matter) will receive a free 24h ban.

Overseeing this post doesn't prevent the ban from happening.

Sorry, but this is getting way out of hand.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Monolith , Gad , A-Man , YinYin
Here's one thing, the sprite mono' posted is terrible, really that terrible that I've kind of lost my motivation to this...
It feels so unnecessary to do this knowing that I will probably win how bad my sprite ever is...
Also I think I could win even without posting a sprite...

edit: as a response to this pm
Monolith Wrote:u know its better to show sprite,not to talk nosenses,don't think you will provoke me

Yes, I am working on a sprite, in ms paint (finished it with photofiltre), just to make sure the quality is more equal to your sprite so we'll have an more even competition.
Thanks given by: prince_freeza , Ariel , Madara Uchiha
(09-01-2011, 08:06 PM)Monolith Wrote:  here Megan Fox-Mikaela Banes from transformers the movie
[Image: Meganfox-1.png]
drinking water from bottle

(09-03-2011, 02:14 PM)Monolith Wrote:  Apoc,thanks.
PF,if you hate me then you can hate me,you like my sprites,but you say that my sprites are noob,cuz you cannot control your anger.
Could you stop being vegeta and start to act like youself,you quoting to much quotes of vegeta and you know what?

She seems a bit fat to be Megan Fox, but LF2 style always seems a bit fat to me =/ except Frozen.
I've never really seen Wiro sprite before. When are you going to get it up Wiro?
When are we going to be able to rate it? Cause nothing but arguing has actually gone down in this thread.
[Image: variaboss.png]
SUPER B*NER: :3
Thanks given by: Apocalipsis , LutiChris
(09-03-2011, 10:02 PM)Madara Uchiha Wrote:  I've never really seen Wiro sprite before. When are you going to get it up Wiro?
When are we going to be able to rate it? Cause nothing but arguing has actually gone down in this thread.

Now.

Here, I grant you my version of megan fox
Now let's see what I did with my sprite differently from you
-More lf2 sized/styled. I think mine is also a bit bigger than the ordinary lf2 sprites (100x100 compare to 79x79) but I still think it is closer to the right size.
-More feminine. Don't get me wrong here, your sprite shows great beauty of the female race, but I think her boobs should be bigger and there should be more contrast between her waist and legs.
-The skin color. I gave her a tanned skin, which she has in the transformer movies, as you can see in the reference pic.
-Her mouth. Now in your sprite she's drinking from a bottle, so it's hard to notice and I didn't even bother look clearly for the details. However she always has this round big-lipped smile, with her teeth shown. Take these as reference:
http://assets3.pulsdcdn.com/system/image...1310996516
http://www.celebrityshoesize.com/images/..._fox-2.jpg
edit: I forgot to mention her hair. My english isn't good enough to explain this (to monolith) but just look at her pics, her hair doesn't "grow" from the middle, it's a bit on the side.

I now kindly ask you, monolith or a moderator/admin to set up a poll (if you even think it's needed) so we can get this done
You know, it's funny cause the rules said that I'm not allowed to improve my sprite, but I just did while I was writing this post.
Wiro,nice sprite,but her hair color to bright and she have devil look,i can't see her smile,its just like she can say"yeah right wiro,what have you done to my face"

and one more thing,i havent said that sprite must be lf2 style

here voting rules

4.When you and i post those made sprites from pic other will vote.(when voting you just need to post for what you voted)
5.Voting: first five members votes will be deathline.When voting you have to write why voted (dont write i liked that sprites.Write which detail you liked,is body proportions good or shading good)
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Thanks given by:
I vote for Wiro.
And i don't vote for him becouse of trolling Monolith, i vote Wiro becouse his sprite is more feminine, like he already pointed out, i really like those jeans and her legs.
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
[Image: meganfoxbi.png]
[Image: Meganfox-1.png]
Wiro has already won this.
Your Megan Fox seems to be more manly, her eyes seem weird. I don't think you got her hair correct.
The only problem with Wiro is the eyes seem a bit weird to me, and the mouth seems weird. But as he said he was trying to give megan fox that lipstick effect, so it's sort of justified.
[Image: variaboss.png]
SUPER B*NER: :3
Thanks given by: