Poll: Keep the sign on his back?
Yes, you should definately keep it
It's not important / I don't know
No, get rid of it
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Goku & SSJ Goku (release!)
I can make him a gohan! :D he's my friend...
and your goku looks great but, I don't like the shading much though.
Thanks given by:
(08-15-2011, 12:44 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  haha - so you did get rid of the emblem :)
Not exactly.. I just didn't sprite them yet. Not sure if I'm going to keep it.

(08-15-2011, 01:26 PM)Sonic Boom Wrote:  I can make him a gohan! :D he's my friend...
and your goku looks great but, I don't like the shading much though.

Thanks. How can I make the shading better?
Feel free to use materials made for LF2 extended, such as the sprites for Daniel. You can choose to continue it or to use the sprites for a new character. You can find the subforum for LF2 extended under 'projects'.
Thanks given by:
Hey neocyrpt to improve shading u should see other good spriters shading style such as apoc, HQ, PF etc....
and u will learn...
see I am adapting apoc's so you can see the difference!
Keep spriting ;)
Thanks given by:
(08-15-2011, 05:17 PM)Sonic Boom Wrote:  Hey neocyrpt to improve shading u should see other good spriters shading style such as apoc, HQ, PF etc....
and u will learn...
see I am adapting apoc's so you can see the difference!
Keep spriting ;)

I'm afraid I won't have time for it. I will not have enough time to finish the character before school starts, let go finishing him quickly with better shading. I won't be able to work on him much when I'm going back to school. But thanks for the suggestion.
Feel free to use materials made for LF2 extended, such as the sprites for Daniel. You can choose to continue it or to use the sprites for a new character. You can find the subforum for LF2 extended under 'projects'.
Thanks given by:
Ahem gentelmen.

You should ask bash to teach you some great DBZ move DC. Then this character would be perfect.

~Le Seigneur Banane~

Thanks given by: bashscrazy
Nice idea.But first let him finish the sprites at least.
Thanks given by:
(08-16-2011, 11:07 AM)nehalbordoloi Wrote:  Nice idea.But first let him finish the sprites at least.

Well.. I'll sure ask Bash to test the character, but I think I can handle the data changing just fine ;) It's not at all that hard actually :)
Thanks given by:
(08-16-2011, 06:45 PM)Neocrypt Wrote:  
(08-16-2011, 11:07 AM)nehalbordoloi Wrote:  Nice idea.But first let him finish the sprites at least.

Well.. I'll sure ask Bash to test the character, but I think I can handle the data changing just fine ;) It's not at all that hard actually :)

I didn't say ask bash to make all the data. I just said ask him for some of those (well for me it's) advanced DC moves, so it would fit the other great DBZ chars.
Thanks given by:
(08-17-2011, 04:07 PM)RtXaS Wrote:  
(08-16-2011, 06:45 PM)Neocrypt Wrote:  

I didn't say ask bash to make all the data. I just said ask him for some of those (well for me it's) advanced DC moves, so it would fit the other great DBZ chars.

I know what you mean, but I don't need it. Don't worry about the moves I'm planning for Goku.
Thanks given by:
Instant Transmission
[Image: Goku-IT.gif]

Kamehameha
[Image: Goku-kamehameha.gif]

Instant Transmission Kamehameha
(no gif, but it's a kamehameha charge, instant transmission, than kamehameha fire)

Now working on his Meteor Combination!

PS. I added a poll, please vote!

Edit: ah.. I now see that I forgot to put light on Goku while doing the Kamehameha. Will add it ;)
Thanks given by: Alblaka