Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contest #15: Collaborative Fighting Challenge
Don't worry, I will post all recordings that have been sent to me in here after the contest is over. The best 3 teams are additionally getting featured in the Hall of Fame, receive the award-stars, and (in case I don't forget) get an entry on the mainsite :p

Sure, you can discuss your achievements in here; just don't attach a recording to your post. If others believe you then is up to you ;)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
well im teaming up with nullbyte....
i guess...

edit: or hero destroyer or sonic boom

it depends
[Image: Blaze340.gif]
Thanks given by:
Hey Anyone Here who will join with me?
Thanks given by:
Quote:Like BP said he won't do that so people don't give up so easily.
But maybe we will see the top3 recordings afterwards.

ditto. :evilsmile:
:thumbsup:
Thanks given by:
Just made it Stage 4. Those cursed marks are a pain in the a**. Cant finish it until those cursed marks are dead.
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by: shin hanazumi
i don't have a time, but i will try it
Shin Hanazumi
The Second Flower of Hanazumi Kazoku
Junior Data Changer
Thanks given by:
Oi, Blue Phoenix... Sorry for bothering again, but I feel need to ask. Maybe I should have asked in PM, but d*mn when I already started(and others my know)... Could I upload video of LF2 recording in mp4 format? Would that be all right?
Thanks given by:
(08-24-2011, 08:18 PM)Lord Anubis Wrote:  Oi, Blue Phoenix... Sorry for bothering again, but I feel need to ask. Maybe I should have asked in PM, but d*mn when I already started(and others my know)... Could I upload video of LF2 recording in mp4 format? Would that be all right?

Blue Phoenix is currently on vacations without internet access and he returns mid-September, shortly before the end of the contest. Anyhow, I guess it would be allowed if there's any proof that you really recorded it for this contest. If no, then it wouldn't count, since it could be a recording from anytime.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
@Ramond: Couldn't just anyone pull out LF2 recording from anytime and put it here? Mate, cheating is so low...
@On topic: Ok, I'll wait for the boss to return and keep playin survival
Thanks given by:
(08-24-2011, 09:27 PM)Lord Anubis Wrote:  @Ramond: Couldn't just anyone pull out LF2 recording from anytime and put it here? Mate, cheating is so low...

That's exactly what the last rule is for

(08-07-2011, 12:23 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  
  • Inside the author-info of your recording, insert the text "LFE Contest #15". Failure to do so will result in disqualification!

The author info is hardcoded in the lfr, while a video can be edited after it's been recorded. So yeah.

Cheating is always possible but in this case pretty unlikely.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by: