Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vegito - The Most Invulnerable Fighter
(08-14-2011, 11:06 PM)Bamboori Wrote:  dont you want to give it the typical energy trail?
Yeah generally the kamehameha is a wave (beam) that's why it's called the kamehameha wave but sometimes these beams look like balls of energy
and in the anime (as I have based it off the anime) Vegito powers up a YELLOW Energy ball (in like half a second) in the same manner as teh kamehameha wave and shoots the ball at Super Buu and it blows up with a huge explosion. Mine isn't exactly like that - but you'll see why I took this approach when I show the Big Bang Attack and Final Kamehameha (variety of different types of attacks)

(08-14-2011, 11:44 PM)klodasmone Wrote:  how I like the progress. Great work, bash.

P.S. "The most invulnerable" is a logical and stylistic fallacy, because being invulnerable is a state of perfection, there's no more or less in this matter. Just name it "The invulnerable".

Thanks man :D
Also this is why I made the title like that :p (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
well if i recall correctly, muten-roshi created the kamehameha-technique.
the first time its shown in the manga, its an energy ball (with some trail, but he says its a ball (in german at least :P)). over the time it kinda became a beam (maybe just in the video games or maybe muten-roshis pupils refined the technique).

but lets stop nitpicking and start praising you for your awesome progress on this amazing char ;D

btw keep the "most invulnerable" - makes him seem so much more cocky :D (what he actually is lol)
Thanks given by:
(08-15-2011, 12:00 AM)Bamboori Wrote:  well if i recall correctly, muten-roshi created the kamehameha-technique.
the first time its shown in the manga, its an energy ball (with some trail, but he says its a ball (in german at least :P)). over the time it kinda became a beam (maybe just in the video games or maybe muten-roshis pupils refined the technique).

but lets stop nitpicking and start praising you for your awesome progress on this amazing char ;D

btw keep the "most invulnerable" - makes him seem so much more cocky :D (what he actually is lol)
Lol yeah that trail is the beam xD - that's why it's called the TURTLE DESTRUCTION WAVE - Kamehameha Wave
And thanks - I try Redface

Big Bang Attack (Click to View)
Currently working on Banshee Blast..
Thanks given by:
it lokks bit weird when you prssing combo buttons,then he defend and start bigbang attack
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Thanks given by:
the big bang attack looks silly.

p.s. and when you will do gogeta :D?
:thumbsup:
Thanks given by:
the first big bang was cooler :P
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by:
(08-15-2011, 05:53 PM)DesignHeaven Wrote:  the first big bang was cooler :P

Well in the anime is Big Bang attack was a beam lol
Kinda like SS4 Gogeta's Big Bang Kamehameha.

Banshee Blast (Click to View)
beta Banshee Blasts (Click to View)
The explosions are as follows - 65% - 100% - 50%

I guess the next update it will be Super Vegito's EPIC ATTACK! FINAL KAMEHAMEHA! (although he never used it in super form - and the normal form was a BALL and the first attack he used)

I made the final kamehameha yesterday but I'll upload it later ones.
I also made a carppy combo for normal vegito a couple days ago. Guess I'll show that too.
Thanks given by:
My own version of Final Kamehameha. I took the charging style from the BT and RB series where he puts his arms to the side and forms balls in his hands then brings them forward like final flash then takes them back to his side like kamehameha and shoots it forward.
But instead of making the beam yellow or blue I decided to mix the colours and make it green! :)
Final Kamehameha (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Why in the Hell's name is it green?
Thanks given by:
(08-18-2011, 04:50 PM)klodasmone Wrote:  Why in the Hell's name is it green?
(08-18-2011, 04:35 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  But instead of making the beam yellow or blue I decided to mix the colours and make it green! :)
Some games have the attack yellow and some have it blue.
And since yellow and blue make green.. I made it green. lol?
Thanks given by: