Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vegito - The Most Invulnerable Fighter
(08-06-2011, 10:36 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  When you stop pressing the attack/jump button.
The comp spams the buttons and so was I - that's why it kept going.

Also - if anyone can find me voice clips for vegito I would be very grateful! Cause I like to work around the voices

@neocrypt - thanks man. But ye - it should be easy to use cause he is super powerful ones.

Well yeah, sure he should be powerful, but you don´t have to make him powerful by having a fade with instant kick in it. I'd rather see a fade without instant attack.. So maybe you can make him use a fade while staying in position by pressing Defend+Jump, and add the teleport and kick when pressing Attack after it.. Also consider putting more kicks after this single kick by simply pressing the attack button. Just a simple kick combination. I know some old school character lovers would definately hate this idea, because the amount of attacks will be way higher, but I think it would be great =P Also, could you try to make his disappearing a little more 'lightning'-like? Like in the vid I showed you ;) I love it, same for the instant transmission combination in that vid.

Man.. have been looking for files for about 20 minutes now, but haven't had any luck yet.

Oh yeah.. I wouldn't make him TOO overpowered. He should be a touch boss, but I'd rather see immense combos that do normal damage, than having him land extremely hard hits. Special moves, like Final Kamehameha should take about 20-25% max.. What do you think?

And.. I don't really think Vegeta´s attack really fits Vegito. I´ve never seen him using it in the series either.
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vegito - The Most Invulnerable Fighter - by Memento - 08-06-2011, 10:59 PM