Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vegito - The Most Invulnerable Fighter
(08-20-2011, 08:30 AM)bashscrazy Wrote:  Normal Vegito Combos

The most important point in that moves is this: Can poor Woody "Flip-Recover" from that move by pressing J-button?
If he can flip-back; The other things that your Vegeta do would look stupid...
Your air combos are awesome but you should pay attention for that...

It happend to me at once...
I added davis a move like this but when he throws other char into air; by brother was pressin "J" and my Davis was punching the air:'(
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(08-20-2011, 10:37 AM)xmfcx Wrote:  
(08-20-2011, 08:30 AM)bashscrazy Wrote:  Normal Vegito Combos

The most important point in that moves is this: Can poor Woody "Flip-Recover" from that move by pressing J-button?

I added davis a move like this but when he throws other char into air; by brother was pressin "J" and my Davis was punching the air:'(

I'm afraid there is not really a solution to this problem, BUT.. you can make it so that when pressing D, Vegito stops his move and goes back to the ground, press J and teleport after the opponent for exemple.
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
I love dbz too, and I love your characters man :)
Do you planing to make character like Piccolo or Trunks?
Thanks given by: farhantirrien
(08-20-2011, 06:37 PM)Mantou Wrote:  I love dbz too, and I love your characters man :)
Do you planing to make character like Piccolo or Trunks?

or gogeta?

:D
:thumbsup:
Thanks given by:
(08-20-2011, 09:51 AM)Alblaka Wrote:  Did i meantion i love the way he taunts the enemy by barely using his arms in Super-Form :3
No and thanks :)
(08-20-2011, 10:31 AM)Neocrypt Wrote:  I like the new combo moves for normal Vegito ;)
yee :D
(08-20-2011, 10:37 AM)xmfcx Wrote:  The most important point in that moves is this: Can poor Woody "Flip-Recover" from that move by pressing J-button?

Yes as neocrypt pointed out... they can flip recover and there is no way around that unless I do the combo method Ciryus did with Broly which were cpoints. but that would eat waaay to many frames.

reply to mantou and doj (Click to View)
-
Also I have updated Super Vegito's Kamehameha. Now if the ball touches an enemy it explodes - however its a state 3006 ball so it takes quite a bit of hits to get it to blow otherwise. (aka it works differently than the big bang attack)

Final Kamehameha is still green but it's BIGGER so it looks more powerful than the super kamehameha
and I will probably stop posting GIF progress cause I have showed so much already and you guys probably don't want to see anymore.

Thanks given by:
@Basch:

Divide your combo into a few segments, that you need to press A to continue. So if people notice the enemies flip recover, they'll stop attacking after the hits that miss.
I think it'd feel more natural than pressing D to cancel at anytime... although it may still have a few misses.
"I may devour the five continents, and swallow the three seas, but a body with neither wings, nor hands, nor feet, is powerless against the sky."

My stuff:
| sprites | frozen |

Want to learn how to sprite from me? (Click to View)
have a request for me? (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
(08-21-2011, 02:36 AM)Siegvar Wrote:  @Basch:

Divide your combo into a few segments, that you need to press A to continue. So if people notice the enemies flip recover, they'll stop attacking after the hits that miss.
I think it'd feel more natural than pressing D to cancel at anytime... although it may still have a few misses.

That's actually how my combo's work
you continue by pressing Attack or Jump (which ever I have it set as) - also so if you have enough or don't have enough MP you can continue or not continue and or use half your combo cause you didnt have enough MP for all of it.
Thanks given by:
Quote:Final Kamehameha is still green
I played DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 and in it the final Kamehameha was yellow.
I have never seen a green final kamehameha in PS2 DBZ games.Only yellow.
Colour doesn't really matter.I guess.
Thanks given by:
(08-21-2011, 03:29 AM)nehalbordoloi Wrote:  
Quote:Final Kamehameha is still green
I played DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 and in it the final Kamehameha was yellow.
I have never seen a green final kamehameha in PS2 DBZ games.Only yellow.
Colour doesn't really matter.I guess.
Well it's blue in the Raging Blast games. So ye...
And if you were paying attention earlier I said, it's my own version of it. The games have blue energy balls sometimes, sometimes it's yellow electric balls and sometimes he's filled with a yellow electric aura.
My own rendition. ;)
Thanks given by: nehalbordoloi , Electric2Shock
Soo... Turns out I'm still working on basic sprites as I dislike the Run Attack I have - which is basically the Super Punch sprites - cause I was too lazy to change it since that's how it was for Vegeta.. However it doesn't suit it so I still gotta do those o.O

What new things been completed so far:
Normal Vegito:
Instant Transmission to Enemy and to Friend
Instant Transmission Super Kamehameha

Super Vegito:
Changed Super Punch - now it's a 3 kick 'combo' move but does 50 damage astyll so it's not overpowered - in fact its UNDERPOWERED - cause it takes so much time to do you can get hit by another enemy while doing it.. unless you enjoy 1 vs 1 battles like me :D
Spirit Sword
Multiple new Combos and variations
Explosive Wave Counter Attack
Rowing Attack

I can't really add new shiiii~ either because I used up basically all 399 frames for both characters.

I'm still fixing and tweaking some other shiiiii~
Here's a video for you guys to watch if you want. (it's long though - 5:33)
If you want to see some of the new skills you'll be able to find them in the video
Vegito (me) vs Super Vegito (com) in Battle Mode 3.0 defense difficult
I got owned - (I wasn't really trying but you wouldn't be able to tell the difference if I was cause I suck anyways)

The audio spikes at 0:12 or so and there is a lot of background noise cause my stupid audio card sucks and so it records audio from the microphone.

ENJOY
Thanks given by: lf2TimmE1