Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[solved] Time stop Background sprite
Hello Everybody I m new here, and if got some DC problem.

So I'm making my LF2 Mod and I made a chatacter, which can transform.
But During transformation there are many times that somebody hits me and cancel it. So i thought about making a ball with giant itr that stop time.
I made the data well, and sprite that i'm using is a big black square so it makes all the bg black.

And here is my problem when I use this ball i want it to go behind charctrers and items (so i can see only chars on black bg) not in front of(in that situation i see nothing but black). Do u know how to do it ?
Thanks given by:
Hi, welcome to LFE!

As for your problem, I guess you have that object listed as a type 3 object in data.txt. The reason is because you can then adjust the z-positioning of such objects via the hit_j-tag. If you enter hit_j: 50 (or 0, doesn't matter), the object will remain still. If you enter a lower value, let's say 49, the thing will move into the background at a rate of 1 pixel per TU. Ergo, you can speed it up to 49px/TU if you enter hit_j: 1. Hope that helps ;)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: Electric2Shock , luffy321
Yes that's what was my problem. It worked perfectly. For whole week i was tryiing to do something about it thus i registered in this forum. Thx a lot.
Thanks given by: