Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mod: My first char: a Rudolf mod
If you want to post images, post the Direct link rather than the url of the image host.
I can only view the 'part1' image.
Thanks given by: LSwarley
@LSwarley click this link, for making gifs with any photoshop, its simple it helped, which photoshop do you have its easy with cs2... if u dont have then download as it really helps in spriting :D
[Image: Blaze340.gif]
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2011, 12:35 PM)qwertz143 Wrote:  @LSwarley click this link, for making gifs with any photoshop, its simple it helped, which photoshop do you have its easy with cs2... if u dont have then download as it really helps in spriting :D

posting a GOOGLE SEARCH link is pretty useless.... there are several links to chose from...
next time post the one YOU USED
Thanks given by: LSwarley , nehalbordoloi
=p it will take a while till i get the ball done, cause like i said: its the first ball/attack im doin! xD

ill figure it out somehow, but if i get stuck ill ask u guys ^^

To the pics/gifs: i rlly want to make them, cause they tell more than the words ^^, but right now screens = crappy
connection/computer = slow, so ill post the basics. When im back from "holidays"(i do the same things i do in germany! [except learning chinese]) ill make it up ^^. right now im just learning the basics and trying to get used to all the kinds/states etc. and the right timing for the sprites/frames and its boring! but i guess u know what i mean ^^"
Today i failed at the ball, cause i was trying state 3006(so it will hit the target 100%) but the flying route changes! xD + the timing/ speed of the balls were "no comment" =p

now i stay at state 3000, hit the target from both sides, and an additional attack when pressing A, so the swords will still be there but will go thru enemies and objects =/ and spawn 2 new balls when the sprites reach the certain points ^^

id appreciate comments on the theory(look at those horrible drawings), and suggestions how i can make it better looking =/

E: also if im done with the ball(hope it will be soon!) im going to learn more about cpoint, and add a D^A which will be the rope grabbing the target and pull him towards rudolf(easier transforming). So basically working on him = learning DC =p
Say Anything - Alive with the glory of love

My first char: a rudolf mod <--- waiting for comments

LF story reasonable beginning <--clicky (Dont u dare not to leave a comment!)
Story Progress (Click to View)

Fan of Jerry Hawks LF2 Fan movie, just epic animations~
Thanks given by:
(08-05-2011, 09:29 AM)LSwarley Wrote:  rudolf has no rotating sprites or?

yes, he have no rotating sprite,
but, if you want, you can edit it a bit like me:
[Image: dennisescool.png]
^ dennis behind dennis 's head is edited(by me-_-)
Shin Hanazumi
The Second Flower of Hanazumi Kazoku
Junior Data Changer
Thanks given by: