Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[solved] Pick-Up Transform?
? 
Is it possible for a character to transform into character-ex after picking up an item and automatically deletes the item being picked w/o particles or simple make the item disappear w/o leaving any trails?
On-going Projects:
The Symbol - Break Down!(LF1 Sprite Style)

Free Color Pallete & Character Outline With Eye Pack!
Thanks given by:
yes. just make the wpoint: on the char have weaponact: 1000 (i think this works). otherwise you can always have the x: coordinate 1000000000, and dvx: 10 (throw it away, way out of screen), and have the transform after.

Azriel~
Thanks given by:
What? So if i did that, i should throw the weapon first before i can transform?

No, i want my character transform automatically just by picking the weapon or something w/o using or throwing it
On-going Projects:

Thanks given by:
When character pick weapon,weapon opoint a T0 object (with next: 1280),which have an special bdy and character has an ik8 in picking frames,which send him in transforming frames.
Then,then character is transformed,he has an wpoint action 1000,in frames that he has been transformed (character will be transformed by State 80XX,which will send the transformed character,in the same number of frame that he used state 80XX),so the weapon is disappeared.
Thanks given by:
(07-31-2011, 07:21 AM)gamefreak11221 Wrote:  What? So if i did that, i should throw the weapon first before i can transform?

I think you didn't read what Az wrote quite clearly, he meant that if you pick up the weapon (and if weaponact: 1000 doesn't work, which would delete the weapon without any further ado from the space time continuum), you automatically "throw it away" (you don't actually go to the throwing frames, just the weapon launches itself away so to say). The high coordinate is used to make it offscreen so it would look like the weapon just disappears.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Oh, now i got it! Thanks guys!
On-going Projects:

Thanks given by: