Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teleporter Machine v0.4 (teleporter_weapon.dat bug has been fixed)
well its awesome so far with only two orange teleporters

for step 4:
your dvx is basically the accuracy with which you can get the exact position of the screen border
if you use 500 you can of course move far beyond it in the last frame before the weapon disappears
if you use a smaller one like 6 it is more accurate but slow

i myself only use this technique at the beginning of a stage because i can abuse the characters starting position there to make it fast and 100% accurate

there i first align the object to the characters which always start on the left - all roughly the same distance to the screen edge
from there i move the object a certain distance to the left (a big chunk at once - not enough to make it go off screen and disappear but enough to be even closer)
and then i move with dvx: 1 until it disappears
--> 100% accurate
but it only works in stage mode (or battle mode i just noticed)
if you want the same accuracy in vs mode you will need to keep using your previous method i guess
Thanks given by:
I added the broken char because of the reaching ground. Now i can reach to the ground with the weapon. For the rest of x-placing i can add some frames under Deep.dat. It solves the x-placing and broken-char problem. .......... And about weapons problem: They look like dropping from sky because the catcher ball's c-point has a y: -1000. So character drops the weapon from sky. I can use this for destroying the weapons which are held by chars. I can give an itr to the y: -1000 which can destroy the weapons. I would like to destroy the weapons on the ground but it would require to edit all the weapons. ............ And have you got any idea about fixing the facing problem?
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
why is facing a problem?
Thanks given by:
When i think about it again I realised that it is supposed to be like that. There is nothing wrong with facing. So its not a problem. I'm so sorry because i disturbed you here with a stupid question. I wish it didn't make you angry... ............... Off-topic: I worked on your hit_back tut and succeed. Thank you for teaching me that hex is not the only way for charging actions...
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by: YinYin
First Post Updated---overupdated...

With the help of YinYin, It has been improved soooo much.
If you see any bugs, pls keep reporting...
Thanks given by:
When LF2 is loading,it got disappeared when it load teleporter_weapon
There is something wrong with this file (but not any name misspelling)
Also videos and screenshot looks amazing in that BG.
Thanks given by:
(09-03-2011, 12:45 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  When LF2 is loading,it got disappeared when it load teleporter_weapon

I'm right now connecting internet from a stupid computer and it doesn't support lf2 v2.0 or higher.
So I can't see what's wrong with that.:'(

I could only investigated the data files of that upload and I couldn't see any mistakes on them.

Maybe it can be a problem about FLite. It adds a "?????ヒ" or smthng like that to the last line of .dat files. So a add a big space to the end of all .dat files I work. But it never makes a problem when loading or playing.

If you can see what's wrong with that and solve or give more information, I'd be very happy:D

And if you leave it to me, I can only solve it after a week...
Thanks given by:
(09-03-2011, 12:45 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  When LF2 is loading,it got disappeared when it load teleporter_weapon
Also videos and screenshot looks amazing in that BG.

Oh sorry....
Now I found a chance to find where the problem is...
Fixed and link updated lol
Thanks given by:
You can not do another download? There is an error in mediafire
My modifications: .

NOTE:
CHEATS: HEROFIGHTER.COM, LF2.NET cheat 1 "HEROFIGHTER.COM": This cheat lets you do the function keys in the story mode, or battle mode. Cheat 2 "LF2.NET": Lets you choose all the characters from the story, HAPPY CHEAT ;)
Thanks given by:
Somehow mediafire deleted it and i can't find the original release in my pc:( After 1st of July; i will fix and release it. I need to study for my final exams till that time:D
Thanks given by: