Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using Rudolf's transform with state 8000
I know, because only the original (the green one) will be selectable once I'm done.
The problem is when you choose any one except the semi-transparent Night, and transform into him, his transformation is messed up.
It also happens if you select him and transform from and to.
Thanks given by:
Deus Ex Machina Wrote:I know, because only the original (the green one) will be selectable once I'm done.
The problem is when you choose any one except the semi-transparent Night, and transform into him, his transformation is messed up.
It also happens if you select him and transform from and to.

still details missing. I downloaded this thing now and choose the green "Night" char version. But only thing I can do is transforming to a red one with DJA and back.

Tell me the exact key combinations and what I have to do untill I get this error !!!!!!!
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
Alright...
From the green one, DJA transforms to the TransNight, an orange/golden one (and back).
From the red one, Uj transforms into Clone (the semitransparent one), and back.
From Clone, Dj transfroms into SuperHeavy (The big one).
From Super Heavy, Uj transforms into Clone and Dj transforms into Fielder (Incomplete, only one attack, Dj, which doesn't work as it should).
From Fielder Uj to transform into Clone.
And for now that's it :/
Thanks given by:
I think I'm out here:

Take Green: DJA + D^J + DvJ now I'm the big one, ok...

+ D^J now I'm transparent one again
or
+ DvJ - nothing happens...

If i select fielder manually I get an error typing D^J - erm, maybe cause you set next to same frame... dunno what you wanted to code there...
www.lf-empire.de
Thanks given by:
When you get to the semitransparent one grab somebody and press DJA to transform.
That's the problem :/
Thanks given by:
WOOT!!!!!

With this bug I could just find out something about transforming state 8000 and rudolf transform:

When the char which use the transform move already uses the second sprite sheet because you transformed into it with state 8000 before the Rudolf-Transform Move use the second sprite sheet, too.

Try out to transform into Jack or another heor from stage (as criminal) and you'll see that the guy you transform into has not the same colour.

For Solution: You must make all characters transformable. If you didn't touch a thing in the basic chars you can use Random Criminal from stages section in LFE mainsite. If not... then you'll have to work a bit :p
www.lf-empire.de
Thanks given by:
Luckily I planned to make one more char and THEN start modifying all else...
And yeah I figured that bug too (having tested it on most chars)
So what you're saying is that I'll have to edit all chars that do not have two colors?
Thanks given by:
yep... in the end they dont have to have two colours, they just have to be able to use the second spritesheet, which could actually be same as first :p

You should really cheak out Downloads / Stages / Random Criminal...
www.lf-empire.de
Thanks given by:
Well actually although Random Criminal only weighs about 600k, I can't download it (something with your server) :/
Thanks given by:
Deus Ex Machina Wrote:Well actually although Random Criminal only weighs about 600k, I can't download it (something with your server) :/

erm, it may take a while since there'S a download limit and you alwayss have to wait for a spot.

http://www.lf-empire.de/content/view/428/191/lang,en/

And for size: I only modified the dat.-diles so they use the same images for second sprite sheet then for first one...
www.lf-empire.de
Thanks given by: