Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[solved] Double Bdy
Just quick little question:
Can balls have 2 bdys? I'm trying to make my mine to be detonate able by making an other move that hits large area in the sky where is nothing else but mine's other bdy (mine has 2 bdys, other's at the ground and other is uuuuppp at the sky), but it seems not to be working.
Is it about that 2 bdys is not possible or am i doing smthing wrong?
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
(07-23-2011, 05:12 PM)Whaat Wrote:  Just quick little question:
Can balls have 2 bdys? I'm trying to make my mine to be detonate able by making an other move that hits large area in the sky where is nothing else but mine's other bdy (mine has 2 bdys, other's at the ground and other is uuuuppp at the sky), but it seems not to be working.
Is it about that 2 bdys is not possible or am i doing smthing wrong?

Yes I did something like that a long ago.I guess you need to recheck your
code. You could post it here & we will check it.
Thanks given by:
if the ball is from your own team, then you can only hit it if you're facing opposite directions.
alternatively you can spawn another ball facing the opposite direction with itr kind 9 (or whatever the shield type is), which causes the first object to go to the rebound frames (same solution if you attack it facing backwards with your character t0).

Azriel~
Thanks given by:
Okay, i tried fixing it by making it facing other direction by making facing: 1 to the oid (i hope that was what you meant), and i also tried making the detonating move to be kind: 9, but both seem not to be working D:
So here's the data if it helps:
Took away the datas so nobody can copy them :3
Thanks given by:
the logic looks right (actually the facing shouldn't matter if u're using ik9 (just remembering the shield rebounds both sides)).
try making the height for the last object (<frame> 186 detonate_mine) 120

in short, the y levels don't reach each other (centery: 99 y: 1337 h: 50 will be y: 1238 to y: 1288), while the mine's area is y: 1335 to y: 1339

at least that's a reason why it's not working. i can't see any other reason yet, but maybe maybe

Azriel~
Thanks given by: Whaat
Thanks, i totally had forgotten those centerx and centery xp
Solved now :3
Whoops, the area still seems to be little off.
Trying to fix, if can't fix then posting here again.

Fix'd.
Thanks given by: