Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Krillin - Download available v0.99
DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE
http://www.mediafire.com/?2zvf13a9vcdsbpk

I decided to open a thread for the character now. (Vegeta is dead till I can get the transformations to work (which I can't so I quit ))

Yeah man.. another character.. :pokeball: Gotta make 'em all, nah mean? Snotty

So this is a revamp of my original Krillin. (though the sprites are still garbage :woah: )

You can check out the original thread HERE

I'm like 90% done basic sprites. Just gotta do some rowing, throwing and fire sprites. Then it's on to reworking all the special moves sprites and data and how they play out.

MOVE LIST (Click to View)
Standing
[Image: xb7yj.gif]
Walking
[Image: Zbp74.gif]
Running
[Image: aQmHA.gif]
Punching
[Image: GoNTt.gif]

Also Which Kamehameha Charging Should I use?
1:[Image: Siq92.gif]2:[Image: jObPN.gif]3:[Image: gvqjV.gif]4:[Image: rUyEW.gif]
btw Charging Stance 4 is 25 frames long! (HEEEEE-LOW!)
Thanks given by: betitngoan , Sheldeee , Ariel
wow it's really awesome
but i don't think Monolith like this
uhm
i think 4 is the best
sorry 4 my bad eng
[Image: stand-10_zpse8943b33.gif][Image: walk-11_zps3a4de3e2.gif][Image: att-3_zps48065cd2.gif]

Thanks given by: bashscrazy
don't like the jelly legs of the standing. Otherwise, a very respectable upgrade compared to the original. Amazing speed too.

I'll look into the transformation for you tomorrow

no. 4 has too many frames for it to be useful in game though it does look best. 1 is too abrupt, so I suggest choosing between 2/3 as a compromise
you don't want to see this (Click to View)
the other by xFire
Thanks given by: bashscrazy
Awesome idea to improve him!
Improve those walking sprites...
and I also approve the 4th one!
Thanks given by:
In running his head looks too big D:
And i would go with the simpliest (#1) charging.
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
(07-21-2011, 06:17 PM)Marshall Wrote:  don't like the jelly legs of the standing.
Lol it's him wobbling around liek a dance :) thanks
(07-21-2011, 06:17 PM)Marshall Wrote:  Otherwise, a very respectable upgrade compared to the original. Amazing speed too.

I'll look into the transformation for you tomorrow
Thanks for the compliment and that would be much help!

@Sonic Boom and Whaat - thanks for the votes

I like the 4th one best cause it makes it feel like it's bright powerful energy and stuff how it buffers back and forth in size :D (but it's a whole lotta frames lol)

Also I'll fix the head ;)
Thanks given by: Memento
well i like 1 because its bit reminds from dbz kamehame charging
(07-21-2011, 06:15 PM)betitngoan Wrote:  but i don't think Monolith like this
Hey you,better be careful with using mine username, you Gaki Baka.

Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Thanks given by:
:D How nice for Krillin, he looks as tall as Vegeta :D

Looking really good

And for Kamehameha, I think I'll choose number 2, taking a little more time to charge
Thanks given by:
Kamehameha Charging looks cool. I liked #3.
But It's head is a little big Thinking
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(07-21-2011, 09:34 PM)Thunderbolt Wrote:  :D How nice for Krillin, he looks as tall as Vegeta :D
Looking really good
Yeah lol he's quite tall :D Also Vegeta should be shorter as well lol and thanks :)
(07-21-2011, 10:56 PM)xmfcx Wrote:  Kamehameha Charging looks cool. I liked #3.
But It's head is a little big Thinking
Well Krillin is hard headed - and the best way to show that is with the huge head lol
lol the actual reason is because I used Monk's giant head xD

EDIT:
1 - 2
2 - 2
3 - 2
4 - 2 (3 with mine)
That's how teh votes are so far xD excluding mine - I prefer number 4 the most because it takes the most time to charge and buffers a lot showing lots of lightings
also a NOTE: I tried it in game with number 4 it's actually shorter than the original 8 frame that I had back in 2007 (probably cause the waits were 4 on each which is now 1 for each (but then again I'm excluding the 20 wait I put on his hands to the side without the energy forming in the new one - I'll probably change it to 10 instead so ye it's still faster than the original.)
That's the main reason why I wan't to use 4 because I think the beam should take a bit of time to charge compared to like 1 for example it's the shortest time. But if the others get a lot more votes then I will consider them ;)
Thanks given by: