Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Krillin - Download available v0.99
He's getting more overpowered every season post!

Also, I didn't mean shoot the scattering bullet straight up and already split, like firzen's move. I'm talking about making him fire the beam (which later splits, just like you have it now) up at about a 30 degree angle, instead of shooting it flat and having it curve up.

Like this:
[Image: IMG_20110728_020022-1.jpg]
Henry David Thoreau Wrote:
Let your life be a counter-friction to stop the machine.
Thanks given by:
Here's a combo attack I made for Krillin!
[Image: bUThc.gif]
THUMBS UP FOR RECYLED SPRITES! Every sprite in the combo is an older sprite with some or no minor edits! :D
yes it makes it look carp but that's because I suck at spriting!

Also it's a combo attack from the start of this video.

And Jed37 I'm copying how it is in the manga and anime. That's why it's shot forward first.
Krillin shoots it straight at Nappa and Vegeta and right before it's about to hit it launches it up into the sky and rains 6 bullets down to pwn n00bs.

Also at about 0:16 in that video he uses it similar to that way.

EDIT: also he isn't exactly overpowered. The discs take a while to "load" (hehe) however once the first light of it is seen - even if you are knocked down the disc still charges and gets launches whether krillin throws it or not.
Thanks given by: lf2TimmE1 , betitngoan , Memento , MnM
A-W-E-S-O-M-E !!!!!
sorry 4 my bad eng
[Image: stand-10_zpse8943b33.gif][Image: walk-11_zps3a4de3e2.gif][Image: att-3_zps48065cd2.gif]

Thanks given by: bashscrazy
(07-29-2011, 02:00 AM)bashscrazy Wrote:  Here's a combo attack I made for Krillin!
[Image: bUThc.gif]
THUMBS UP FOR RECYLED SPRITES! Every sprite in the combo is an older sprite with some or no minor edits! :D
yes it makes it look carp but that's because I suck at spriting!

Also it's a combo attack from the start of this video.

And Jed37 I'm copying how it is in the manga and anime. That's why it's shot forward first.
Krillin shoots it straight at Nappa and Vegeta and right before it's about to hit it launches it up into the sky and rains 6 bullets down to pwn n00bs.

Also at about 0:16 in that video he uses it similar to that way.

EDIT: also he isn't exactly overpowered. The discs take a while to "load" (hehe) however once the first light of it is seen - even if you are knocked down the disc still charges and gets launches whether krillin throws it or not.

Beating down Nino? You got some nerve!:D

I'm a fan of combos, but this combo move doesn't look all that attractive to me due to the last kick. Sure, it does look fancy, but it is too slow. And how high did you set the fall of all punches? Total 60? Because.. if you launch this combo when the opponent is in the dance of pain, he will probably fall down. If the opponent defends the punches and kick, he will probably be able to counter the move pretty easily. So yea, I got my doubts.
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by: bashscrazy
(07-30-2011, 02:07 PM)Neocrypt Wrote:  And how high did you set the fall of all punches? Total 60? Because.. if you launch this combo when the opponent is in the dance of pain, he will probably fall down. If the opponent defends the punches and kick, he will probably be able to counter the move pretty easily. So yea, I got my doubts.

at least the second part is easily fixed with bdefend: 70 or more for good measure. Unblockable shrafe... not necessarily sound design choice... but it'll work as a fix.

The first part may possibly be fixable with a controlled juggle.
"I may devour the five continents, and swallow the three seas, but a body with neither wings, nor hands, nor feet, is powerless against the sky."

My stuff:
| sprites | frozen |

Want to learn how to sprite from me? (Click to View)
have a request for me? (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Oh - I changed it to be like in BT3 lol
it's like Loius's grab at the start - you move in and grab then you do the combo.

Cause my brother said it looks stupid if you use it with no enemy around. and it also gets around that problem as well.

They will probably be a release soon as well cause he's basically done.
Then you guys can tell me all the bugs and stuff and I can fix it with a SUPER FINAL release when I make his head smaller I guess.
Thanks given by:
cant w8 :D

that would work too xD, btw how many attacks does he have right now? 4?
Say Anything - Alive with the glory of love

My first char: a rudolf mod <--- waiting for comments

LF story reasonable beginning <--clicky (Dont u dare not to leave a comment!)
Story Progress (Click to View)

Fan of Jerry Hawks LF2 Fan movie, just epic animations~
Thanks given by:
(07-30-2011, 02:47 PM)LSwarley Wrote:  cant w8 :D

Well if you kept up with the thread you would know that there are a lot more than 4 moves.

D>A AAAAA - Ki Blast
D>J - Kamehameha
DvA - Solar Flare (not really an attack as it doesn't harm)
DvJ - Combo Attack
D^A - Destructo Disc
D^A AAA - Multiple Destructo Discs - Fierce Destructo Disc
D^AJ - Exploding Discs
DJAAAAA - Charging Ki Energy
DJAJ - Tri-Form - (lose like 100 HP - and the two clones get hit with 375 injury - but they start healing immediately cause their dark red bar is at 500).
Thanks given by:
(07-30-2011, 03:03 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  
(07-30-2011, 02:47 PM)LSwarley Wrote:  cant w8 :D

Well if you kept up with the thread you would know that there are a lot more than 4 moves.

D>A AAAAA - Ki Blast
D>J - Kamehameha
DvA - Solar Flare (not really an attack as it doesn't harm)
DvJ - Combo Attack
D^A - Destructo Disc
D^A AAA - Multiple Destructo Discs - Fierce Destructo Disc
D^AJ - Exploding Discs
DJAAAAA - Charging Ki Energy
DJAJ - Tri-Form - (lose like 100 HP - and the two clones get hit with 375 injury - but they start healing immediately cause their dark red bar is at 500).

i followed the thread! but im not only active in this section, and besides it would be normal to post every progress on the 1st page >_> and it already reached 4 pages! i(with my 10kb/s connection) cant look every single page and its not only for me =p besides lazyness~
i think ill enjoy playing with him :D!
Say Anything - Alive with the glory of love

My first char: a rudolf mod <--- waiting for comments

LF story reasonable beginning <--clicky (Dont u dare not to leave a comment!)
Story Progress (Click to View)

Fan of Jerry Hawks LF2 Fan movie, just epic animations~
Thanks given by:
OMG! It's a download link! (Krillin v0.99)
CLICKY THIS TO TRY OUT KRILLIN!

Why download this compared to Krillin v1.4 from 2007? (Click to View)
What to expect in the next (maybe final) update? (Click to View)
Thanks given by: