Poll: What do you guys think of this mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Good! Keep it up!
0%
0 0%
Not bad. But the moves aren't very good nor cool.
41.67%
5 41.67%
WTF! This mod is just a crap of junks!
58.33%
7 58.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mod: Untitled LF2(progressing)
The no. of moves you added doesnt make the mod fantastic or something. Its the UNIQUENESS of the moves that counts. Try to think of some original moves rather than just copying some. I'd say its a rather useless mod.

Thats only a critic ok. You can improve and have the potent to improve.
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by:
Agree with electric shock. Many of the moves I see here are from some mod/version or another. However, If you've made them yourself then I'd like to congratulate you.

But keep it up anyways, people don't make ground-breaking mods right away, it takes time ;)
If at first you don't succeed, you're probably not going skydiving again.
Thanks given by: Hero destroyer , Electric2Shock
1. Quality of screenshots burns my eyes.
2. All sprites are ripped from other mods.
3. I don't see any unique or special move.
4. Looks OP.
5. Wtf with element-using woody?
The thing about ai:
1) davis will never know that he can use d>j or dvj.
2) you can't edit ai of chars without hexing.
3) if you don't know how to hex; you should use the inputs which already used by that id of the char.

--------

Also my brother is 11 years old and he can beat me generally.(i'm not a noob player of course)
----------
And it's not easy to make mods which people will love in the first look:p
----------
@Gad: yes, he uses the sprites from other mods but it's not a bad thing as long as he give credits i guess.. Of course best thing is creating original sprites but for beginning it's not that bad...
------
also recommended for you guys to check my anarchy mod too :D
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Firstly,you should give a name to the mod.

The moves should be NEW and UNIQUE to catch one's attention.But,you can take your time to make them.You will get comments on how to improve,you improve them and after a lot blood (!!!!),toil and tears (maybe not tears) it will become good.
Just don't give up on what others might say.Keep on trying till its AWESOME.
Thanks given by: Hero destroyer
There are some nice changes in it, but i wouldn't yet bother downloading the mod if there would be a release. It just looks like a couple of more or less complex modifications to already existing character, without much thought about the latter game balance.
Fire/Ice doesn't go well with Woody (imo), the infinite disk of John is clearly overpowered.
Except for a few things (oversized John's shield) the sprites are actually suprisingly nice. Dunno whether you drew them yourselve or reused them from somewhere else though.

I would dare to say this mod COULD have potential, but you should rethink the character design. Imo each character should be unique in it's on way. This doesn't go well with Woody suddenly using Firen/Freeze's effects or Woody and Dennis creating whirlwhinds/tornados, both. Just a thought ^^
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: Hero destroyer , Electric2Shock
(10-17-2011, 10:43 AM)Alblaka Wrote:  There are some nice changes in it, but i wouldn't yet bother downloading the mod if there would be a release. It just looks like a couple of more or less complex modifications to already existing character, without much thought about the latter game balance.
Fire/Ice doesn't go well with Woody (imo), the infinite disk of John is clearly overpowered.
Except for a few things (oversized John's shield) the sprites are actually suprisingly nice. Dunno whether you drew them yourselve or reused them from somewhere else though.

I would dare to say this mod COULD have potential, but you should rethink the character design. Imo each character should be unique in it's on way. This doesn't go well with Woody suddenly using Firen/Freeze's effects or Woody and Dennis creating whirlwhinds/tornados, both. Just a thought ^^

Thanks. You explain a lot. I'll try to reduce the crappy part. About the shield, I thought everyone notice, all I did is just use paint and resize it.:D

@nahal,

Thanks, friend. I'll try my best. About the name, I'll think of it until the stage is at least 20% done. :D

This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by: