Poll: Do you like this mod
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The demo beats the original LF2.
26.32%
10 26.32%
It is a okay mod but not as good as the original LF2.
28.95%
11 28.95%
It is okay but LF2 is way better.
34.21%
13 34.21%
Its bad i dont like the mod.
5.26%
2 5.26%
Stop the mod now it sucks.
5.26%
2 5.26%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
[Mod]LF3D
Updated the data changer again.

Currently im working on the data changer.

(04-01-2009, 01:16 AM)XenoEX Wrote:  So you use anim8or to make 3d models you are wierd at Choosing Programs!
Its actually really good and best of all free.:D

(04-01-2009, 01:16 AM)XenoEX Wrote:  And the Game Maker 7 is not released in March 17th 2007 LoL , Read it again in YOYOGAMES.COM!
Um I checked it, didnt find anything. Can you post a link.

(04-01-2009, 01:16 AM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  Hooray, senseless flaming! ~Blue Phoenix
Cant really agree. I probably made a mistake. I got my info here.
Age ratings for movies and games (and similar) have never been a good idea.
One can learn a lot from reinventing wheels.
An unsound argument is not the same as an invalid one.
volatile in C++ does not mean thread-safe.
Do not make APIs unnecessarily asynchronous.
Make C++ operator > again
Trump is an idiot.
Thanks given by:
Sorry Guys if it is gravedigging...
I wanted to know if this lf2 3d can be restarted with the help of some more members working with someone else [member]?
If yes then i will be in the team ;)
Wut u guys think about it?
Thanks given by:
Very nice. I always want to have a 3d lf2 game.(just like I said once>>editing textures from a game called the rage, unfortunately it doesn't work very well).
I have some times these weeks. Let me see if I can help.

PS: If Sonic Boom didn't gravedig, I wouldn't realize there's an abandoned 3d lf2.
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
it's not going to work. it's been abandoned for >2 years, and anything stopped for >1 year is almost certainly dead.
closed; pm an admin/mod with reasons why this should be opened (and the reasons must be good enough to be believable. having 1000% motivation with 0% skill is no use).

Azriel~
Thanks given by: Bamboori