Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
375 Video Game Characters reimagined in 8-bit sprites
Thought this was pretty cool and worth posting. The guy originally made 200 MM sprites.

[Image: sdasda.png]

Full mega version of the above screen HERE.

Many gaming characters in here and seeing them all as 8-bit sprites is pretty cool, also many choices for an avatar. How many characters can you name?

Feel free to check out My Sprites
"A mistake is simply another way of doing things."
Thanks given by: Bamboori , A-Man
virus alert lol
Thanks given by:
Not a lot, but I sure cherished all those I recognized. :D
Thanks given by: The Lost Global Mod
(07-20-2011, 12:14 PM)chase123 Wrote:  Thought this was pretty cool and worth posting. The guy originally made 200 MM sprites.

[Image: sdasda.png]

Full mega version of the above screen HERE.

Many gaming characters in here and seeing them all as 8-bit sprites is pretty cool, also many choices for an avatar. How many characters can you name?

Well I recognised the animal crossing chars in the second line and much more like The avatar game hero, robin,batman,bomberman,captin,falcon,donkeykong,diddykong,the hero frome contra,snake,ike,marth,kirby,king dede,crash,olimar,pit,ice climbers,sonic,tails,knuckles,link,samus,ness,lucas,jeff,bigmike,rayman,ash,pikatchu,mewtwo,spyro,fox micloud,mario,luigi,peach,bowser,yoshi,michaelangelo,donatello,leonardo,raphiel,splinter,shredder,worm(from worms game),..........................................
and more.

[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
i see all custom megaman
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Thanks given by:
A nice picture you got there, it would be a ssssssssshame, if something would happen to it ^^.

Though the creepers seems to have a ROUND head :O
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: