Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mod: LF2 Anarchy v0.2; Download Now!
(07-18-2011, 11:52 AM)nehalbordoloi Wrote:  Why do you have to give us a download for the readme?
Just copy everything in the readme and put in a spoiler in your post.

Better yet.. why isn't the readme included in the download of the game?
Thanks given by: nehalbordoloi
(07-18-2011, 11:03 AM)empirefantasy Wrote:  Well,game was balanced as i tested for a short time.But when I did John DJA,the game stopped.
I have seen some of the moves from SWU.

Bad things:
AI are not done.
Stage don't have anything new.
oh and there are not mirror images

Thanks for testing. In next update mirror system will be added. John dja will be fixed. But stage mod has to wait until next summer. And ai will probably not going to change until i learn hex detailed.
(07-18-2011, 11:52 AM)nehalbordoloi Wrote:  Why do you have to give us a download for the readme?
Just copy everything in the readme and put in a spoiler in your post.

Ok ok ok. When i reach my computer i'll do what you said.
Come on everybody, keep on investigating my mod. Report me bugs. This sunday next update will be published.
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The game is nice.I liked playing it.But,as empirefantasy said,the stage has nothing new.You'll make it in the next summer!?
Also fix John's DJA.Almost every move of Woody is taken from SWU.Make some more moves,that are made by you.
Off topic-Yay,my 100th post.
Thanks given by:
ive tried it a little

reminds me a lot of ce lf2 (from the way it was made)
except it looks like less self made stuff and more copied/reworked (things ive seen before)
and to be honest better taste in whats been taken in
(sv super moves are awesome but you broke most of their balancing requirements
and adding fire and ice effects on so many things doesnt really better anything either)

not tickling my fancy too much but thats not uncommon
Thanks given by: mfc , nehalbordoloi
(07-21-2011, 11:13 PM)YinYin Wrote:  (sv super moves are awesome but you broke most of their balancing requirements
and adding fire and ice effects on so many things doesnt really better anything either)

not tickling my fancy too much but thats not uncommon

I know...
SV LF2 might just be a product of a brilliant mind...
That's .dat files were just like mazes which never ends... It took of hours to understant frame flowing sequences.
Every char has a special body on it's falling, ice, fire etc. frames.
They Once get a hit by big itr, then they keep been hit by smaller special itrs...
I could add these stuff to my LF2 but you know it's loads of work...
But Don't be sad :D i will change their Overdrive Moves with my ideas.
And Henry's DJJ+... move will be redesigned. I didn't like effects too.

In this case,
-----------------------------------------------------
v0.2 Released... First Post Updated...
-----------------------------------------------------
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by: