Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little fighter - another reasonable beginning
Well i had nothing to do so..
its my first story and im not used to the chinese keyboard nor i know how to do that thingy between "i" and "m" ._.

Quote:The Beginning of everything…

Prologue:

Every affliction in the world starts with something that suddenly appear in your life or dissappear.
Like when you flip a single domino, it starts to affect everything, which was part of your life.
In the case of Little fighter it's the dissappearance of something naturally that most people would fear: The females are gone!

However when that great mistery occurred all people tried to find a solution or at least someone to blame for.
At the same time Julian appeared, trying to conquer the world...
the causes (Click to View)
the unknowns past (Click to View)
More coming soon when i feel like writing down my ideas xD
And srry but im editing the upper texts with ideas and formatting so that it sounds fluently so it can be that u read an older version
and i cant work with word cause im typing with different laptops on different places ^^ and this way its easier for me to let my idea roll into the text xD
and btw i punish reading without commenting with a bite like in my avatar! =P
another idea: got a song who ill put an link to it after i wrote down the whole past of all chars i think it applys xD or at the end idk ^^
But what u can expect in the future is that ill (hopefully) finish the past and start with the story xD
When that time comes ill change the title <--- ideas welcome xD
More coming when i feel like writing...

E:added the causes + title now its reasonable :D
E2:added Louis past
E3:added Davis/Woody/Dennis past
E4:added Henry past
E5:added John past
E6:added Deep past grasp =p
E7:added Deep grasp extention xD
Thanks given by:
noticing that Jan's the only female in LF2? LOL good and rare idea it is xD . Hopefully more exciting things will be revealed throughout the story :P .
TEMPE
Thanks given by:
i know but jan is on julians side and so most people who are in that world spreading rumors
maybe i add that someone saw a girl close to him or something or it stays a secret until they meet =P

Thanks given by:
Added the causes and unknown persons :Louis
+changed title

suggestion: whoms past i shld write bout next? xD

and folks i want comments =/
Say Anything - Alive with the glory of love

My first char: a rudolf mod <--- waiting for comments

LF story reasonable beginning <--clicky (Dont u dare not to leave a comment!)
Story Progress (Click to View)

Fan of Jerry Hawks LF2 Fan movie, just epic animations~
Thanks given by:
Not bad. But the story is abit short. Try to make it more intersting like:
-Louis just try to defeat Julian.(Come on! how did he recognized Julian, no one told him.)
-Louis learn pheonix palm.(Tell us how long he trained, how many times he fainted because of training, how did he finally learn it.....)

Good luck!:D
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by: LSwarley
(07-15-2011, 10:44 AM)Hero destroyer Wrote:  Not bad. But the story is abit short. Try to make it more intersting like:
-Louis just try to defeat Julian.(Come on! how did he recognized Julian, no one told him.)
-Louis learn pheonix palm.(Tell us how long he trained, how many times he fainted because of training, how did he finally learn it.....)

Good luck!:D
well i wrote that after i woke up from my midday sleep xD (yeah i do sleep in the midday xD)
sigh and i thought it would be enough for the past xD
i do plan on writing about him when the real trip begins
but i do understand how u feel xD i edited that text quiet alot of times now and still think there is something missing =P
well after i add some of ur suggestions we will see, but if i write a past like that for each char then omg! ive never wrote that much be4 xD

E: about julian he encountered alot of creatures while fighting his way free without much effort, but he couldnt move when he encountered julian =p sure i add some more details
E2: added ur suggestions xD but cant think of more details or just too lazy cause phoenix palm..

Added Davis/Woody/Dennis past

need comments/suggestions/critism pls :'(

Thanks given by:
I really like it when you said that Louis had the EX blood-line. :D That was good.
To me, Louis kind of sounds like Aang from Avatar, lol, just without the "grudge against his family" part. Which is a good thing, I LOVE that show! ;D

I think you should maybe do Henry and Rudolf next.
Luke means "Light of the Sacred Flame" in Ancient Ispanian.
Thanks given by: Electric2Shock
hmm it was my intention to create an image of him like thor in the movie xD forgot the name though it shouldnt be too much based on well known movies storys or anything ^^ i get the matching ideas while writing so idk if its good or not xD
added Henry past
yay it took me forever to think of the monks name xD
tried more conversations and blah but i didnt feel like describing whole fights xP mayb i edit it though if enough complain =p

Thanks given by:
Nice! :D
I lol'd at Dorian's reaction to waking up and finding out that Henry can perform the Phoenix Palm. xD
And I think you meant "dis"turbed and not perturbed.
Luke means "Light of the Sacred Flame" in Ancient Ispanian.
Thanks given by: LSwarley
thats the word i was searching! xD used translator but he just gave that word
and couldnt think of a better name xD(scrubs)

Added John past

suggestions/comments/critism needed! and yes i hate thinking a new for side charakters xD

Thanks given by: