Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[solved] how do i work on my revviving technique on my lf2 character S_DennisEX
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6FFXQT75
the technique is D^J on a dead body
Thanks given by:
(07-09-2011, 10:47 PM)Evan Izaak Wrote:  http://www.2shared.com/file/OSJFr2dK/s_dennis.html
the technique is D^J on a dead body

MOVE AFTER DEATH (click)

Next time look at the mainsite dc section. Its very useful.
Thanks given by:
Hi, welcome to LFE
I think you mean the revive a dead body. CL in R-LF2 have a move like this.
Or If you insist on reviving your own self:
Check here:
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=6497
I still have the dat-file.
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
(07-10-2011, 03:44 AM)Evan Izaak Wrote:  Reborn Revivtation for both dead body and myslef and what data it has to be D^J

To "reborn" yourself,use the link that HappyHour post.

To reborn the other person,first use a special bdy in his (or in all characters that you want to be able to revived) lying frames.
    DC-Code:
A example of a special bdy:

bdy:
kind: 0 ..... y: 3000  h: 200.......
bdy_end:

Then you use state: 18 at the frame which will revive the other person.(State: 18 can hit your team friends too.)
And use an itr which is able to hit/interact the body in lying frames.
    DC-Code:
the possible itr that interact on special bdy of lying frames

itr:
kind: 0  y: 3000 h: 300 ...... injury: -???  (??? is the HP that the revived character will receive.Also it is negative because it give HP,not damage)
itr_end:

I hope you got the point from my explanation.
I have seen this techinque used in SWU lf2.John DJA.You can see that all characters in that mod have a special bdy in lying frames (y: 1000).
Link for SWU: http://www.lf-empire.de/en/lfe-fileplane...33-swu-lf2
Thanks given by: Alblaka
Something I would like to add to that:
(07-10-2011, 03:35 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  
    DC-Code:
(??? is the HP that the revived character will have.Also it is negative because it give HP,not damage)

This will NOT set the hp of the dead character to this value. LF2-character can actually have negative hp-values (yet, it doesn't make a difference between being dead and being really dead). Thus, you will merely replenish some HP. Imagine you have 1hp left and are being hit by Julian's col-attack (which dealt 125hp damage, if I remember correctly). When you try to give the character 100hp, it will not respawn as it still has -24hp.

Found that one back in the day when I was working on some mod which never got released (and probably never will). There was once character that was able to deal 9999hp damage in one turn (to ensure that people really die xD). Yet, there was another char that could revive itself; and after being hit by such an attack, it took quite a bit until it came alive again :p
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
u dont understand bout the injury?
if u dint put a (-) at ur injury means that u get damaged..(example: injury: 50 means that u been damaged, and u lost 50 hp )
if u did put a (-) at ur injury means that u revive hp (example: injury: -500 means that u revive 500 hp)

hope its help u to understand
~EagleWingz7500

Stand Straight , Never Fall

My Sig 1 (Click to View)
My Sig 2 (Click to View)
My 1st Char (MasterSummoner) (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
@Blue Phoenix
Oh,sorry I wanted to say "received".I corrected it now.

@Evan
I can't download the character,when I press at DOWNLOAD,it do nothing.

Evan Izaak Wrote:which number should i use in
hit_Uj:
The number of frame that you will use to reborn the other person.Also be sure that this frame is not used before.An possible frame that you can use is 350.

Edit:I said that the bdy is in lying frames.You should add this bdy in all characters who will be able to revived.
I used ".....",just to say that the other parts are not so important.But I an giving an advice: use small valutes of x and y and w: 80-100.
Also there is a thank button if you want to thank somebody.[Image: postbit_thx.gif]
Thanks given by:
(07-10-2011, 04:31 PM)EagleWingz Wrote:  u dont understand bout the injury?

injury=damage
the value that you put in injury is the value that it will damage the enemy.Example: if you put "injury: 20",this means that you damage to the enemy by 20HP.So the enemy will lose 20HP.
Now,if the value of injury will be negative (example: -30),means that enemy will restore this HP (at example he will restore 30 HP).

@topic
Here I am showing to you the full bdy and itr that you should use.

The itr of the frame that revive the dead character.

DC-Code:
itr:
kind: 0  y: 3000 h: 300 x: 10 w: 100  injury: -600 (the HP that the dead character will receive)
itr_end:

THe bdy that you should add at all characters.(So all character will be able to be revived).Also don't add that "hp: -24",because is was an example in Blue Phoenix explanation.Just take a normal frame: example standing and add this itr and state:18.

DC-Code:
bdy:
kind: 0 x: 10  y: 3000  h: 300 w: 100
bdy_end:

If you follow my guides right,it will work.
I said download SWU and you can see there how this work.

Thanks given by:
(07-12-2011, 12:15 AM)Evan Izaak Wrote:  whats SWU

(07-10-2011, 03:35 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  I have seen this techinque used in SWU lf2. John DJA.You can see that all characters in that mod have a special bdy in lying frames (y: 1000).
Link for SWU: http://www.lf-empire.de/en/lfe-fileplane...33-swu-lf2

@down
I explained it.Also I gave to you the itr and bdy that you can use directly for reviving others.Also see it in LF2 SWU.
Thanks given by:
sorry i have bad ears does this work
Thanks given by: