Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone willing to help in recording some lfrs?
Idk what's with my laptop, but fps becomes more and more unstable when recording the screen. The first 1-2 minutes will be 30 fps most of the time (though some annoying lag still occurs sometimes), but after that, it drops to 16-20 very often. That happens only to Fraps, but the other screen recorders give even worse FPS. I have tried CamStudio, HyperCam2, Camtasia Studio 7, ezvid, but none works better than Fraps.

My brother's computer records at perfect fps, but somehow now the sound is messed up and we couldn't find a way to fix it (we've tried many things, already frustrated, and don't wanna try anymore actually)

With that problem, I can't (but I want!) to upload some stage mode recordings to my YouTube. Or.. I can, but the quality isn't good enough :( . (imagine, lags that occurs randomly but often, very annoying). If I record at e.g. 15 FPS and speed it up, the sound won't synchronize, or if I speed up the sound too, you know, the sound will become silly. Ooo.. quite frustrating.

So... this is rather a pompous request :o and a bit of a shame to ask, but can someone actually record a few of my recordings and send the video to me? If you have something to format it into *.mp4 (like Format Factory), it'll be perfect, since it's high quality and small size (meaning it'll be faster to send it), and it's actually the optimal format for YouTube. but *.avi or any popular video format will be fine, of course.

If no one would help me, that's understandable of course... I am able to upload full fps without sound, that is by recording at low fps and speeding up the video, but again, sound cannot be sped up without getting broken... this problem.. until I can get a better laptop or computer, which doesn't seem to be possibly any soon

Well, so these are the recordings which I want to upload as videos (http://www.mediafire.com/?c4ypy5lbz80d67y)
There are numbers, number 1 is the recording I want the most :D .
THANKS!
TEMPE
Thanks given by: