Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[solved] Hidden chars and crazy difficulty
Hi everybody!

I have probably easy questions, but i can't find answer.

1. I want add hidden chars like Julian without use code "lf2.net",
but if i use other ID in data.txt , they don't use own specials,
only attack with bare hands. What ID i need to use to all chars?
I want to do this, because game don't use these chars in random select.

2. How add Crazy difficulty without using code?

That's all.
Thanks given by: betitngoan
I dont get it why you have to be so lazy to type lf2-net. For the first problem, use RaMMichael's Ultimate Patcher.
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by:
The AI-behavior is directly linked to the ID. If you want to copy AIs (or even create your own, which is heaps harder), then you might be better off digging around a little bit in the hex-section. I recall at least one thread off the top of my head that deals with that issue.
As far as I know, there is also a thread that covers hiding characters entirely, but all that kind of stuff involves hex-editing.

About the difficulty: I don't quite get your point. Do you want to have Crazy selectable without entering the cheat? That would (assuming LF2 is built up logically (which I sometimes doubt)) mean to disable the check if the code has been entered during selecting difficulties. Again, this is a hex-issue. That's why I will feel so free to relocate the thread a little :p
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
(07-03-2011, 03:59 PM)Electric Shock Wrote:  I dont get it why you have to be so lazy to type lf2-net. For the first problem, use RaMMichael's Ultimate Patcher.

This patcher is for 1.9 - 1.9c versions. I use 2.0a

I don't want create new AI, now this is too hard for me.
Original Julian ID hide character, and i only want to use other id,
where he will use own specials and don't hide him.

Yes. So this isn't worth to lose time for this.

Thanks for answers.
PS: Sorry for my bad english :)

Thanks given by:
(07-03-2011, 09:22 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  then,you can do something like this:
use an ID which is used by another unlocked character.
Example:

Code:
id: 11  type: 0  file: data\davis.dat
id: 11  type: 0  file: data\newcharacter.dat

Features:
  • do all Davis moves (Davis behaviour)
  • is not hidden
because a davis based julian AI is so much better than a template based one -.-
that's not what he asked for
Thanks given by:
For qusetion 1, LF2.5 exe can unlock everyone without using the code. You can also press F6-F9 without using the code either. For choosing julian with random, I'm not sure.:(
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
@hero destroyer
He is asking about 2.0 and LF2.5 is 1.9 [exe]

Maybe you can try out >>this tutorial<<
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by:
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=3154

God damn it people. If you don't know how to do something, then don't post. There is no bloody reason to spam a thread with useless advice. If you can't read/hex edit/search the forum then you should just shutup. I'm to lazy to warn you people, but you deserve it.

What you could do is enable the cheat by default. Then disable the cheat toggle. Then just change the random to go from 0 -> 60 instead of 0->30.

To enable the cheat you need to write 1 to 458428h. So
    ASM-Code:
mov dword ptr ds:[458428],1

You should probably just do this at the start. Just jump from the entry point in olly to somewhere at the bottom, then write that line and jump back. This will allow all the characters to be selected + show crazy.

Then replace
    ASM-Code:
00416C8A  |.  A3 28844500   MOV DWORD PTR DS:[458428],EAX

with NOP's . This will disable the cheat toggle, so the cheat always stays on.

Now just make random go from 0->60 http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=2429 . It's for 2.0, not 2.0a but its the same thing. You need to find that code by scrolling up/down from where I told you. It's there 5 times.

Moving characters to a different ID is a lot of work. Not only do you need to copy the AI but you need to copy all the other things, like mana regen armor etc.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
tldr
Don't know if you came to a solution (silva posted above me so probably yes)

But I came to an easier solution:
with the ultimate patcher you can change the password ("lf2.net")
so change it to your attack button (assuming it's a letter)
for example I use ASD as attack jump and defend, so the code would be "A"

Thanks given by:
(07-04-2011, 08:07 PM)Wiro Wrote:  tldr
Don't know if you came to a solution (silva posted above me so probably yes)

But I came to an easier solution:
with the ultimate patcher you can change the password ("lf2.net")
so change it to your attack button (assuming it's a letter)
for example I use ASD as attack jump and defend, so the code would be "A"

1) ultimate patcher doesn't work for 2.0a
2) the ultimate patcher can't change the length of the cheat
3) the cheat is a toggle, it'll go on/off everytime he attacks.

3 reasons why your idea won't work.

There is a special hell for people like you. A Hell reserved for people in particular need of horrible torment...like child molesters, people who talk at the movies and people who spout the first thing that comes to their head without testing or thinking first.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by: Wiro , Electric2Shock