Poll: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
89.47%
17 89.47%
no I don't
10.53%
2 10.53%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you believe at existing of UFOs ?
I don't think aliens built pyramids, think of the Great Wall, Angkor Wat(Which's in my country), they were built by people + elephants. Also, Egypt is the first who discover maths, so they're much smarter than others.
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
(06-18-2011, 06:01 AM)Monolith Wrote:  Look at previous pages and you will see how peoples manage to built pyramids

But, still I can't understand that how can they have such great precision and they not only made one but many.
And still I say that it's a mystery so we can't really decide one thing, everyone has his/her own opinion.
Thanks given by:
Also,think of the Taj Mahal in India.It was also built by people.
Thanks given by:
(06-18-2011, 06:07 AM)Hero destroyer Wrote:  I don't think aliens built pyramids, think of the Great Wall, Angkor Wat(Which's in my country), they were built by people + elephants. Also, Egypt is the first who discover maths, so they're much smarter than others.

Dude Great wall of china was made hundreds of years after those pyramids!
So this means that they had greater technology than that period and as you know that china has the largest population on earth and Egypt isn't as much populated as Egypt!
And there are very less elephants over there in egypt or maybe none so they haven' got any mighty animal but only smakes, lizards etc.
(06-18-2011, 06:11 AM)nehalbordoloi Wrote:  Also,think of the Taj Mahal in India.It was also built by people.

Why don't you understand the condition of people over there?
And Taj mahal was made 1000 years after those pyramids!
Haven't you studied history?
And taj mahal was made when there were some good architectural technology present.
Thanks given by:
Ok,enough of this pyramids.Final summary-nobody knows who made the pyramids.Sonic Boom might be right or wrong.
Change of subject-Do you think alien abductions are real?
Thanks given by:
(06-18-2011, 06:21 AM)nehalbordoloi Wrote:  Ok,enough of this pyramids.Final summary-nobody knows who made the pyramids.Sonic Boom might be right or wrong.
Change of subject-Do you think alien abductions are real?

Maybe
cuz many people have seen them and maybe if one of us may have encountered them then no one will believe us like we are not believing them so it's maybe possible.
Thanks given by:
Well,I sometimes think so too.
@SonicBoom-Are you Sci-fi or alien lover?
Thanks given by:
(06-18-2011, 06:25 AM)nehalbordoloi Wrote:  Well,I sometimes think so too.
@SonicBoom-Are you Sci-fi or alien lover?

Well who sees Star Wars and play warcraft can be imagined as one.
But I really don't want a encounter with those aliens.
Back to the topic:
How you guys think of aliens?
Smarter or somewhat equal?
Thanks given by:
Well,they must be a lot smarter than us.I saw some aliens made in movies and they have antennas coming out of their heads.They must use communication through telepathy,according to me.
Thanks given by:
(06-18-2011, 05:28 AM)Sonic Boom Wrote:  The pyramids are so accurately aligned with the points of the compass that only aliens could have achieved this all those thousands of years ago. The angle of the slope of the sides is so precise only aliens could achieve this. The blocks are so heavy and the pyramid so tall only aliens could achieve this. In the period 2500 BC man did not have the tools or knowledge necessary to build the pyramids, so only aliens could have done it. How the aliens built the pyramids is not known, but they would have employed the use of advanced construction equipment.

I saw this all written on website and it tells us that maybe aliens could have done it but, still it's not sure.
Not only it's not sure, it's not true.

You saw it written on a website? Well if something is on internet, THEN IT MUST BE TRUE, AMIRITE?

And you claim they did not have the technology, the population, etc.
Egyptians invented maths, astronomy, all the basic science we use today. Population? The Great Pyramid took 20 years to build, slaves from all over the kingdom were brought in to help out.

Don't talk about things you don't know about. Please don't, you're just embarassing yourself.

Thanks given by: Whaat , Drahcir