Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A strange bug
When I play LF2 with my friends in battle mode. There were THREE team. I thought battle mode can only be 2 team.
Screenshot:
[Image: Weird_990.PNG]
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
When you play online?

Also what color have the third team?!From which side does the third team come?!
...?!
Thanks given by: Hero destroyer
No, ONE computer.
I managed to post it, look at liso(under woody).
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
But does Liso attack his friends: Zeus,naruto, hyper Henry and other fighters of team2?

If he don't attack them and other fighters of team2,maybe it is a small bug of exe file...
Thanks given by:
interesting. as what did you choose liso when selecting chars?
Thanks given by:
empirefantasy Wrote:But does Liso attack his friends: Zeus,naruto, hyper Henry and other fighters of team2?

If he don't attack them and other fighters of team2,maybe it is a small bug of exe file...
My team is on one side(DDDD), they attacked each other.
bamboori Wrote:interesting. as what did you choose liso when selecting chars?
4 team above A, 4 team below B.
I didn't notice it either, my friend was going to attack him, then his hp was losing(they were attacking when the game first start)
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
Is't really interesting how List can attack his friends,even he has been in selected in the same team with them!!!!

What exe file are you using,the original one,or another one?
Does this bug appeared always or just sometimes,or it happened only once?
Thanks given by:
empirefantasy Wrote:Is't really interesting how List can attack his friends,even he has been in selected in the same team with them!!!!

What exe file are you using,the original one,or another one?
Does this bug appeared always or just sometimes,or it happened only once?
First time happen to me.
exe = the one that BP made(12th contest)

For super data-changer or hexer, can anyone help? I really want to know how this bug works.
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
Maybe this sounds strange,but maybe you just recoloured that flag from red to green and why you just showed to us HP and MP bars,why you not showed screenshot where everyone is fighting?
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Thanks given by:
Dude, I'm SO not that kind of guy. This is real, if you don't believe me, after you.
Noir has a similar problem, too. Battle mode with 0.5 defend!!!
Why would I lie?
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by: