Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[solved] No numbers at all
Hello every body, I want to to have no mp regenerating in my mod and i found the generating code
    ASM-Code:
00421fa6 - 89 8e 08 03 00 00 - mov [esi+00000308],ecx

But as U can see I coudn't find any hex number in there.
I know that there is suppose to be a xA which i will change it to x0 but there is nothing can anybody help?I am a newbie hexer.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
No, you need to replace the line with: NOP

NOP = do nothing.

Why would there be a xA, mana doesn't really increase by 10. The whole thing was explained here: http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=5835.

Also I'm pretty sure that's not the mana regen line :\
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by: A-Man
I am using RN-lf2, I open it prepare a battle of two press F7, search for 500,do a special move ,search for decreasing value ,and when using the cheat engine I can see that the value increases by 10 and when the hp is less than 250 the value increases by 20, and that number does change accordingly with the mana and freeze the mana when freezing the value. And when I attach a debugger I cant find any thing but this code. Is there any thing wrong with my steps?

Thanks given by:
Oh, so it's 1.9c? Maybe that is the correct address then... Anyway you need to nop it(replace the instruction by double clicking it and then writing NOP, make sure the checkbox to fill with NOPs is also checked).

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

THANX A LOT MAN, IT WORKED!!! MY FIRST HEXING!(ALTHOUGH ITS THE FIRST)
But when there is one thing left, the editing I did only worked with one character (the character I used to find the code). Is there any way to make it work without doing it again with all the characters?

Thanks given by:
>.<" . Are you sure it only worked for one character. Because that is impossible. I don't remember how 1.9c works, but MAYBE it has separate code for human/computer players.I think that is very unlikely, but what can say for sure is that there is no way in hell it is character based.

I think the likely scenario is, you tried it, it worked then you reset lf2 without saving changes and it's not working anymore. Anyway, I'm not going to download 1.9c so yeah...

Yeah ur right, it looks like I didn't save. Sorry for wasting ur time.
I know this might be a silly question but how to save in Olly? I searched every where but couldn't find a save option, even ctrl+s isn't for saving.

pls
can anybody write the basic asm codes with explaining?
espicialy with some ones like esi, ecx, edx.......
and how the hell can the program know what is the line it should go, for example in dcering it know by the tag next:xxx

Thnx after all.

Thanks given by:
To save: Right click -> save to executable -> all changes ->*in the new window* right click -> save file

The next line is the line below the current one, unless there is a a jump instruction or a call instruction, then it will go to the line specified in the command.

esi,ecx,edx are registers - they store values.

http://www.gamedeception.net/threads/162...ame-Cheats

Thanks given by: Bamboori , A-Man
THNX Very Very Much For Your Help And Support.

Thanks given by: