Poll: Do you like me on LFE?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
11.11%
1 11.11%
good
11.11%
1 11.11%
neutral
44.44%
4 44.44%
bad
0%
0 0%
YOU SHOULD BE BLOWN OUT OF THIS WORLD
33.33%
3 33.33%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bye bye
I am leaving LFE forever. I am left with hates and negatives. no one likes me. I am going. BYE BYE
Thanks given by:
The reputation system (for me need to be disabled) don't show that we hate you.It's just a system which show some opinions from other members and nothing more.
For me you looks just like a newbie member.

Just try to think a few more before posting and you will be alright.
Who hate you?! I don't think anybody hate you.
Yes. Sonic Boom is so bad he keeps saying bad stuff to me like my bad language or stuff. He is 13 and I am 9. How on earth am I going to get fixed
Thanks given by: Hero destroyer
I agree with empirefantasy, before. I was like you, I thought everyone hates me just because I'm a newcomer. As it turns out, I still found some friends. (Be nice + polite):D
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by: chonkasaurusbotato
you guys are really good friends :) thanks
Thanks given by:
you all are still young, and really, you will be annoyed by little things that don't really matter, as well as give your opinion when it does not help.

basically, for posting criticism, read how older members post - there's almost always something useful in them. older members usually provide some sort of argument with supporting evidence saying how the original poster should improve. contrary to newcomers' posts, which are usually "i don't like it, make it better" kind of posts.

as for negative reps, i could not care less. people will think what they think. it's when they realize your strong points they'll change their minds (maybe).

closing this thread, newcomers will learn in time.

Azriel~
Bye bye.
Thanks given by: Electric2Shock , Sonic Boom , qwertz143
Don't go away,i was like you (but older).Don't worry about your language,if sonic_boom says your language is bad,he is wrong,because not everyone say's your language is bad.My language is not the best.
I just want to say,don't pay attention to sonic_boom,you just young,i think when you grow up a little (by a little i mean after few year's).Just don't go away
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Thanks given by: Hero destroyer , dubbleD
Monolith Wrote:Don't go away,i was like you (but older).Don't worry about your language,if sonic_boom says your language is bad,he is wrong,because not everyone say's your language is bad.My language is not the best.
I just want to say,don't pay attention to sonic_boom,you just young,i think when you grow up a little (by a little i mean after few year's).Just don't go away
Agreed. Although you have some members who don't like you, you still some friends, too.
Every person has strenght and weakness.
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by: Electric2Shock , nehalbordoloi
If you guys don't believe then see this!!!
http://kush232.deviantart.com/art/Louis-ID-210504633
You will get to know!
And bye bye kushargra!
Thanks given by: