Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An interesting question !!
Just a question that came up into my mind - Since some of you are advanced DC'ers:

Have you ever thought if creating new commands (I refer to "Move / Come / Stay") is possible/would work ?
Thanks given by:
the Key-combinations for the commands are saved in Source Code - no (easy) way for Data Changing (and even fi you code them through data changing they're only texts, no reaction from the other guys)...

If you want an effective way you need to edit the EXE - so moved to HEX-Section :)
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de | www.herofighter-empire.com
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
I'm confused about the question... Do you mean create new key-combonations for commands (if so then which combination do you suggest?) ? Or do you mean make more commands(if so what kind of command?).

To be honest I don't really see any point in doing this, or even what should be done.

Edit: I just thought of a cool idea which could be fun to make :D...

If you were making a mod then you could release "suicide bombers" as the hostages... Then you could have a command which is like "Suicide" and then they all blow up... I can't really think of an unused key combination though.

Anyone feel like creating a bandit character which has a c4 belt strapped around him? And lets say for example frame 300 is the start of the suicide function. I'll look into how the commands work tomorrow.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
DJDA or DADJ aren't used (as in global commands for players). that'll involve serious crazy work and don't even know if it's "possible". if u do it as an input move could do it through DC yea. just state: 18 it.

Azriel~
Thanks given by:
Quote:I'm confused about the question... Do you mean create new key-combonations for commands (if so then which combination do you suggest?) ? Or do you mean make more commands(if so what kind of command?).

I thought about something like "Heal" (for the teammates with the lowest life) or "Separate" (to avoid linear-continuous attacks) or also "Concentrate" (I don't know an exactly a name for that command, but it should indicate the others to concentrate their attacks on the strongest/weakest enemy). It's just a thought, most useful in Stage Mode, sometimes I have some difficulty in there... But still:

you don't need to take this serious as your other DC/HEX stuff, I don't intend on bothering you, it was just a wondering !! ;)
Thanks given by: