Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF2 game
Many games have characters/weapons/etc which can be bought;have locked things ect.
Example: in a cars game you buy new car or upgrade them.
So as LF2 don't have those things,I am trying to made them in this thread.
~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

RULES
Use only lf2 original!
You will start fighting with a bandit and then you can buy other characters.Other character can be bought by points.Points can be received in different ways for each battle (example: the attack that you have done at the end of the battle).
I will give task/battle that you need to win.If you lose or if you don't win before deadline,you will be eliminated except if you have bought a second character.
Note: when i don't give difficultly,it means that it is difficult.
  1. How to buy a character/other: Post so: " I buy xxxx" but you can't do this if you don't have enought points.
  2. How can you watch my battle: Just post the video here.
  3. Deadline: I will make a short deadline because you can do the battle a thousand times as you win it. If fact this is supposed that you will make a single battle,but as I can't see what are you doing all the day,so you can do it as time as you want.
List of prices (Click to View)
I will make another list for F8 and F9 and maybe for other things.

Who will join?

Alectric edited this post 05-28-2011 12:12 AM because:
moved to game section
Thanks given by:
I will, I like fighting and smashing
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by:
oh come on guys first game will be easy.I will guide you on everything so don't worry so much if you didn't understand anything from rules.If you have any questions about rules,post it here.
Thanks given by:
Ready to fight *takes out bottle of 100 Plus* *drinks*
Thanks given by: qwertz143
I'm in, too.
I'm abit confused, we record the gameplay and post it?
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
(05-29-2011, 02:28 PM)Hero destroyer Wrote:  I'm abit confused, we record the gameplay and post it?

Yes.Is better when you post it here because everybody can easy see it.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I think we can start with 4 players,because with 3 players game is not so interesting.
Waiting for more players.......
Thanks given by:
Ok as nobody want to join,I think it's time to start:thumbsup:

As you know every player start with a bandit so the first battle start with bandit.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

First battle: VS mode;8 players all independent (opponents: just press random).
Points: attack that you have done in the end of the battle you be your points;)
(be careful you need to be alive)
Deadline: 5 June
Difficulty: difficult (if I don't show difficulty,means it is difficult)

-------------------------------------------------------------Players---------------------------------------------------------------------
Electric Shock: 0 points~~bandit
kushagrajaink: 0 points~~bandit
Hero destroyer: 0 points~~bandit
qwertz143: 0 points~~bandit
Thanks given by:
can i play too?
[Image: Blaze340.gif]
Thanks given by:
(06-02-2011, 03:27 PM)qwertz143 Wrote:  can i play too?

Yes.
As the first deadline have not came,you can play too.
So I am writing your name at list;)
Thanks given by: qwertz143
I will join too!
Thanks given by: