Poll: Which OS do you use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Windows
83.33%
30 83.33%
MacOS
0%
0 0%
Ubuntu
13.89%
5 13.89%
Other Linux distro
0%
0 0%
Other
2.78%
1 2.78%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Os you use
Which Os do you use?
Are you satisfied by it?
also discuss about Os'es
I think all eggs have Anatidaephobia: the fear that youre being watching by a duck....
A blogspot project....
Thanks given by:

I use windows xp in my computer while I use windows 7 in laptop
Thanks given by:
Use WinXP Service Pack 3 in Desktop and Netbook and Service Pack 2 in Laptop. I am REALLY satisfied with WinXP. It is just the easiest OS rather than Win7 or any other.
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by:
i use windows 7 and i use my own windows 2000 for doing datachanging cause i can use that laptop any time because its in my room
both are laptops, desktops just take up space
[Image: Blaze340.gif]
Thanks given by:
i hate it, though i use windows. (7) >_>
also i use ubuntu and windows xp on an old laptop, but i dont even know how to compile games to make them run :<
Thanks given by:
Not to sure why people are hating on win 7, it's easily the best windows operating system as of yet and is bloody awesome. (PS I use windows 7)
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by: YinYin , Chishio
(05-31-2011, 07:05 PM)Lord Silva Wrote:  Not to sure why people are hating on win 7, it's easily the best windows operating system as of yet and is bloody awesome. (PS I use windows 7)

Yea I was thinking so until I messed to much with it and exe files started running with "Windows Media Center".And I needed 2.5-3 hours to solve this by searching in internet (from 11:50 until 02:26 I think).It was horrible. (I guess) this is the worst thing in windows7,because you need to solve this problem manually.For me this option ("open with" for exe) shouldn't exist because it is unnecessary and it just harm you.

@v Azriel
I say I solved.
I think you didn't understand me. it was for EXE files,so if I choose a default program (example: notepad) all EXE files would open with notepad so if I would wanted to run LF2 I needed to choose LF2.exe from these default programs and then all EXE files would be open with LF2.exe
Thanks given by:
^ lol?
right click -> properties -> choose default program

and imo win7 is the most usable. vista had too many annoyances, ubuntu is alright but it's slower to navigate between apps (using win + 1/2/3/4... is so much faster than alt tab), and mac is just hard to find things (couldn't find the console, tried searching for command line, shell, bash, console, konsole, turns out it's terminal).

Azriel~
Thanks given by:
The one thing I hate about OSX is the green button doesn't maximize the window....
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
My favourite is Windows 7 with Windows 98 style :D Ye good ol' times are ye best ones.

We had an interesting lesson in Media-ComputerScience (darn English-fail right now). It was about how to design programs and OS'.
The main point was:
Design OR Functionality...
The dozent (is that even an English word) gave us Mac as an example for entirely unfunctional, but stylish
and Linux as ugly, but useful.

Dunno about Windows in that scale, though... My coursemate claimed Windows attempted both at once and failed all XD
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: