Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Java BlueJ Homework Help Worksheet 3
Worksheet 3 (Click to View)
Please help me in this cant get it...
very bad in java
[Image: Blaze340.gif]
Thanks given by:
We're not here to do your homework, we have our own lives too.
Thanks given by: Hero destroyer , snorsorbet
just need help
Thanks given by:
Divisor Wrote:We're not here to do your homework, we have our own lives too.
I agree, but still, some member DO have time.
TO qwertz143:
If you have good friends, ask them.(Not just in the forum, you may use google to help, too)
Sorry, I can't help either.
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
Whilst this is a forum to discuss that kind of problems, there is one major flaw in your approach. Most importantly, which already has been mentioned, we're not here for doing your homework. Secondly, IF you have a problem, be as specific as possible. Don't simply make us do your stuff. You will later regret it.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: Bamboori
whatever happened to google?
Thanks given by:
(05-28-2011, 12:09 AM)Alectric Wrote:  whatever happened to google?

Google doesn't provide the exact answer to each problem, he'd have to read and comprehend the information and then apply it to solve the problems. In which case he is probably better off reading the notes in class which are probably shorter since they don't contain a bunch of stuff which isn't required.

Also, has anyone actually read these? There is definitely stuff missing from this and most of the questions are just wrong....

Quote:4. Calculate the number of passengers and the total amount collected as a fare for an underground metro station whose charges are as follows.
*blablablalbal*

Seriously wut? How the hell are you meant to calculate the passengers? There is no information given. If you are meant to determine the number of passengers based on the total amount paid, then it's impossible because kids under 5 don't pay anything creating infinite solutions basically. And if you are given the total amount, why would you need to calculate it? Who the hell writes this sh*t.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by: Alectric , Hero destroyer
no ur supposed to make a program so that the person using the program has to fill in the info and the program calculates it.
its a BufferedReader statement
BufferedReader buffy=new (InputStreamReader (System.in))
Thanks given by:
basically your homework is a lot of

JAVA-Code:
System.out.println("Information");
System.out.println("Give me input x1");
X x1 = Integer.parseInt(input);
System.out.println("Give me input x2");
X x2 = Integer.parseInt(input);
X answer = x1 * x2; // replace with correct formula
System.out.println("Answer: " + answer);

where X is the type of input, usually int
input is the String input the user has typed (obtained using the buffered reader method)
and answer is the answer.

re-statement: we're not here to do your homework, we're here to help with stuff like
my answer isn't correct, but i'm sure my formula to calculate it is

Azriel~
Thanks given by: qwertz143 , blow_fly98
so do i have to use BufferedReader at all?
Thanks given by: