Poll: How was the char?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Good sprite, good data
68.75%
11 68.75%
Good sprite, bad data
18.75%
3 18.75%
Bad sprite, good data
12.50%
2 12.50%
Bad sprite, bad data
0%
0 0%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character: Bonu, RELEASE!
do it if you want. i mean its a work of a few minutes max, even without the sprite mirrorer.
most people dont need them anyways :p
Thanks given by:
hmmm. facepic reminds me of naruto xD shino? or something
Say Anything - Alive with the glory of love

My first char: a rudolf mod <--- waiting for comments

LF story reasonable beginning <--clicky (Dont u dare not to leave a comment!)
Story Progress (Click to View)

Fan of Jerry Hawks LF2 Fan movie, just epic animations~
Thanks given by:
(07-18-2011, 02:50 PM)LSwarley Wrote:  hmmm. facepic reminds me of naruto xD shino? or something
Well, he does have glasses and hood, so yeah that can be possible, but Shino's shirt is white and he has that high collar, unlike Bonu's shirt doesn't have :/
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
i said remind not the they r similiar =p and hell idk about naruto xD last time i watched was still non shipudden!
Say Anything - Alive with the glory of love

My first char: a rudolf mod <--- waiting for comments

LF story reasonable beginning <--clicky (Dont u dare not to leave a comment!)
Story Progress (Click to View)

Fan of Jerry Hawks LF2 Fan movie, just epic animations~
Thanks given by:

Do you think I'm the kind of a person, who gives a censored? I admire, that you're starting to take pride in your artwork. I have a very negative relationship with what I create, since I consider myself a "slammer" of sorts. Anyway, good luck on your character and try not to think much of other opinions, especially mine.
Thanks given by: Whaat
After reading this post of PF:
(07-19-2011, 08:36 AM)prince_freeza Wrote:  i usually record with easy screen capture video then open the .AVI file with 'excimius soft gif creator' and save as a gif format.
I finally understood how to make those gifs D:
First try for gif:
Bonu TNT hit in air (Click to View)
Also i updated:
-Bonu userbar
-Bonu_0 100% ready!
-31 Sprites made from Bonu_1 (including ice and fire sprites)
-Made new explosion boost move (made by Data, sprites need fixing and maybe little final touch to the data)

Thanks given by:
Nice explosion, but isn't it a bit small?
Thanks given by:
(07-19-2011, 01:08 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  Nice explosion, but isn't it a bit small?
Well, it is bigger when it hits the ground, i thought that when it's hit in air it's failure, like when shooting fireworks all of them won't explode, you know D: ?
But maybe i will make it bigger, dunno lol :3
Thanks given by:
Yeah I guess. But does it blow up if it touches a chars body or a weapon just lying there? Aka "hit in the air"?
Cause then there will be a lot of fail explosions and unless the hitting ground explosion is big it probably won't hit too often (full impact)

I think?

Edit @V: Okay then that's okay :)
Thanks given by:
(07-19-2011, 01:17 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  Yeah I guess. But does it blow up if it touches a chars body or a weapon just lying there? Aka "hit in the air"?
Cause then there will be a lot of fail explosions and unless the hitting ground explosion is big it probably won't hit too often (full impact)
I think?
It doesn't blow up from touching (char jumping throught it/weapon (big or small) lying at the landing place), but if it's hitten by attack (ball hitting it before it hits ground) then it will blow.
But maybe i will make it little bigger.
Thanks given by: