Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best mods so far?
Hey guys, It's been a while - not that anyone would remember me :P. But i used to lure around these forums alot (2009 or something)

Quit LF2 for like 2 years, and thinking of playing it again ;P. Would like to know if there are any new (these last 2 years) decent mods out there? Including stage mode etc would be a pluspoint ;P.

Thanks in advance guys - nice to see this forum is still pretty active ;P!

grtz

[Image: jpvgcj.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Welcome back,I have seen some of your posts is some old threads.

There is BX-lf2 in july 2010,see the mainsite.
also see the project forum,there are some MODs (maybe not so good);some characters was created some weeks ago (I think they will be released soon) and a stage by me:
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=6407 it is only stage 1.Stage 2 comes this weekend.
Thanks given by:
Haha, my mistake - I totally forgot about the main page ^.^ - thanks for reminding me ;p!

And yeah, "lured" around here for abit again ^^, some really nice stuff going here. Love it that people are still working on LF2! Have some great memories from it ;)

Nice mod you got urself btw ;p! And thanks for the quick reply

[Image: jpvgcj.jpg]

Thanks given by:
@skelguardian - welcome back, *shameless plug* you can try out my Batman :D
I think you mean you lurked the forum

@empirefantasy (Jon) - Why do you keep saying realized? I see you write that all the time. Do you mean released? Or realized as in created or something? It's really confusing.
Thanks given by: empirefantasy
yeah, LF2 can't to be forgotten ! Even I try to get rid of it in my mind. It still make me love it !

[Image: 0d0f41baa54f422d9f4af25f22b297e6.0.gif]
Thanks given by:
Try LF2-New Alpha... Thats my favorite. but its still in beta version,hope to get full ver. soon
Thanks given by:
wow skel nice to hear from u, i totaly havent forgotten u. Mustve been pretty busy last year :D

anyway there are few awesome chars u might want to take a look at (their still in progress)

frozen by siegvas
clide by trickityhouse (released)

rocky by trickityhouses (released)

maple by me'n'mine
zack by hell fighter
draken by hell fighter
earth by designheaven
abori by designheaven
olsem by designheaven

frost by me ;)

idk about mods though but check out these chars their totaly astonishing.
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by: