Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Noir get the prize?
@Lord Silva,maybe each member could contribute as much money as he can so the money will be huge enough.
@Bamboori,thats because there is not prize.Why in the world would you work on something if you dont get anything return.I was making a guide but stopped coz no one really bothered about that.I didnt even get comments.
Thanks given by:
But why would anyone contribute anything? I'd rather burn my money than give it to some random idiot on the internet...
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

(05-15-2011, 11:29 AM)Nullbyte Wrote:  @Bamboori,thats because there is not prize.Why in the world would you work on something if you dont get anything return.I was making a guide but stopped coz no one really bothered about that.I didnt even get comments.
In a guide,there are not so much things to be commented.(I think you should continue it).
Also prize of contest is being famous--->[Image: 2-3.png][Image: 7-3.png]

(05-15-2011, 11:35 AM)Lord Silva Wrote:  But why would anyone contribute anything? I'd rather burn my money than give it to some random idiot on the internet...
I think you are charitable.

For me peoples,needs to be active in both cases: prizes and just for pleasure (no prize)
Thanks given by:
@Lord Siva,really i dint expect this..it was rather funny too.
if there is a prize for some contest on lfe the more people would participate and will be active..
so you would be contributing for the progress of lfe as well as promotion of lf2.
Thanks given by:
in any case. if the contest was for spriting, would YOU be willing to contribute in paying?

Obviously, some of the more observant here would know that you are not bad in fighting, and contributes to you making this suggesting hoping for another combat related contest. Problem is, out of the active members, how many of them would be willing to pay for a combat contest knowing that their chances of winning are extremely slim?
you don't want to see this (Click to View)
the other by xFire
Thanks given by:
Come on, when did we become so materialistic?

Why do you play LF2? For money? Why are you on LFE? To get paid?
If you want money, get a job and earn it. Most of us are here to have some fun, or at least I hope so.
Thanks given by: Wiro , Electric2Shock
Thing is, LF2 is not so popular and it doesn't have any sponsors. While, obviously, tournament money most of the times comes from sponsors :p

(It seems so obvious, that I don't really want to post.)
Thanks given by: snorsorbet , LutiChris
This thing, it's impossible. Or even if it was possible it would be illegal, I think, or you'd have to pay U1 Technologies for the rights of holding a competition(?)
Or then, U1 Technologies could hold a competition (with a prise) to get more popularity. That too, would be pretty unpredictable.

(05-15-2011, 01:46 PM)Divisor Wrote:  Come on, when did we become so materialistic?

Why do you play LF2? For money? Why are you on LFE? To get paid?
If you want money, get a job and earn it. Most of us are here to have some fun, or at least I hope so.

Or then you could sign up as a game tester to a game developing company like Activision or Nintendo or sth.
Anyway you can't make money by playing LF2, that's for sure.

And Marti maybe launches a competition when Hero Fighter is ready, who knows?
Thanks given by:
(05-15-2011, 01:46 PM)Divisor Wrote:  Why do you play LF2? For money? Why are you on LFE? To get paid?

Yes,it's true.
I think nobody would tried to win money from LF2.the most possible way to win money is to create good MODs,but this don't happen,so it is impossible to come here for money.

Anyways I don't think Nullbyte wanted to say that.I think he wanted to make an interesting competition.

As Simon said,we don't have a sponsor.I would amazing if we would have a sponsor.Can anybody find a sponsor (seriously)?
And if we have a sponsor,LF2 become more populated,because peoples are more interested (from different contest and tournaments).

Also I have started writing about LF2 in wikipedia (in my language),just to make LF2 a few more famous.
Thanks given by:
absolutely i didint mean that we must get money for playing..i just wanted that people readily take part in the competition.The winner of the last tournament isnt yet decided..if there were a prize it would not have been so.
btw,from the words of wiro it really seems impossible.But is it illegal.If yes then how did marti organize the challenge??
Thanks given by: