Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
The entertainment/feature/special thing of your day
(04-09-2018, 06:07 PM)LutiChris Wrote:  I finally met my gf in real life for 5 weeks in the uk..  but after her hair was growing back and she could finally start walking her ex wanted her back. I didnt think much of it because she told me she was the loyal type. I found out after i got back from my trip, despite being there for her during chemo for 9 months she decides to dump me for him.
That must have been a lot, and I'm very sorry to hear that..

So I'm a bit interested in this chemo process. I hope I'm not prying too much when I ask: When you said she walked after 9 months was it because the thing stabilized or cured (or else)?

Edit: As for my "special thing" of the day, I forgot my laptop charger at work and came home tired and changed to pijamas. Then I found out I had forgotten it, so without changing pijamas I went back to the workplace but then realized that I had forgotten the card that opens the door in the other trousers pocket.. So I went back home to fetch the card, then back to work, fetched the charger, and finally came back home (distance from home to work is 30 minutes on bike).
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
A-Man Wrote:o I'm a bit interested in this chemo process. I hope I'm not prying too much when I ask: When you said she walked after 9 months was it because the thing stabilized or cured (or else)?

She had a rare cancer: ewing's sarcoma located in her belly/pelvic region where she had to get radio therapy along with 2 life-or-death surgery operations because of the amount of blood she lost. the therapy made her weak and the fact that she had to stay in bed and barely move for months didn't help. she looked dead all the time and barely got any sleep because nurses would pop in and out to check up on her. sometimes injecting her with valves in her arms and because she is a small girl they had a difficult time locating her vein so she got stabbed multiple times and would get pissed off. when it showed there were no sign of cancer in her body they stopped treatment and her hair started growing back as well. another thing i noticed was daily consumption of pain killers even after she left the hospital because if she didn't take them the pain the region that they did surgeries and radio therapy would give her immeasurable pain.

it was an interesting experience and i'm glad i'm no longer part of that. imagine the foreseeable struggles of financial burdens and knowing very well the cancer may not come back along with no children and just not being an ideal candidate for what i desired out of life. i got over it within 2 weeks.

now i'm at it again with another girl ive connected with recently... haha what the hell am i doing.

i guess here's some good news i got my permit and going to get my drivers licence soon, save up for a car. and then go into a trade school specifically for plumbing since they make the most in that field. I've been reading more often. Next year my family plans to move out a bit further from the city hence why i decided to get my drivers license. i don't know if i'm going to pursue the girl im talking to despite her being better than all the other girls ive spoken to but in my experience long distance rarely works out so she is not a super high priority. once i master plumbing i think that will give me enough freedom to go anywhere in the states.
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: A-Man
God damn.
Have you ever felt like this?

You decide that you want that one thing in your life, you improve, get better, but one day you fail and get moved from room A to room B. Room B is a lot different than room A. And in room B you have to find a way to get that one thing which was originaly for room A.

In other words... here is a picture.

[Image: z2InF3f.png]
Useful
Thanks given by:
I visited LFE again. Long live, LFE!
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
This clip reminded me of the last two weeks & how i behaved OK im the gf in the video

A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by: MangaD , A-Man , Jahvansi