Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unfasten-Little Fighter 2 4.0
Anyone have a link to this version?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cICYDJ7fghs

Im trying to find that version of walter.
(04-13-2011, 02:39 AM)Zage Wrote:  Anyone have a link to this version?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cICYDJ7fghs

Im trying to find that version of walter.

Or if Anyone knows of this other LF2 version im trying to find, it featured alot of custom characters. One specifically I'm looking for is a drunken character who used alot of water attacks.
Thanks given by:
The water character is Walter

he can be found and downloaded on the mainsite I think?
however - the original version's moves aren't overpowered.

EDIT
here's a link to a download
Thanks given by:
yeah, i looked for that version ages ago, and never found it, and i dont mean to bring forth bad news, but i doubt its even available out there anymore.

Good luck though!
Thanks given by:
from the looks of the video and the comments made so far, you can replicate the walter seen in the video by modding the current walter on the mainsite in the elemental chaos lf2 mod
~its been a long time coming~
Thanks given by:
I have seen this video before.Now,I am that I saw it again,it looks like an unfinished MOD.why? Because it have just a new character and just a new background (as I see from video).

@dubbleD
Yeah,I have thought a lot of times to modified these 4 characters in elemental chaos lf2.
Thanks given by:
i want to get that what character does anyone have that character the water guy
Thanks given by:
i have that mod actually. It's mainly a stage mode modification by Blue Ghost that features Elemental Chaos LF2's Walter as a final boss.

Compared to Elemental Chaos, the Walter here has been modded, but it's essentially the waves have a higher opoint and has been magnified. An insult to the original version imo

Another things to note is that it's strictly a boss character, so it's not meant for you to select it in stage mode or VS mode.

you don't want to see this (Click to View)
the other by xFire
Thanks given by: