Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitmap in the middle of the screen.
This hex tweak requires a whole tutorial because it's pretty complicated to explain.

What we are trying to do :
[Image: beta6gz.jpg]

I won't only explain how to do it but also the logic behind this.

We will fool the game to think that every mode is demo so that it will show the demo picture which we will replace with our's (in this case the word beta), the problem with this is that the demo mode thing also writes the link of little fighter and "Press F4 or "Attack" to exit" on the top black line thing. We are also going to remove that.

First thing we do is get our fav hex editor and search for "0F85C5000000" and then nop all of it(replace it with "909090909090"), now we have fooled the game to think everything is demo. Now try and play and you'll see the word demo in the middle of the screen and on the top bar the link and the sentence.

To remove the link see my other tutorial(or if your a lazy bum search for huvs:01zwx0OiuvoeGkjhugu.dqp and replace all with 00(hex for blank) not 90. Then search for the sentence on the other side (the Press F4 or attack something, to lazy to look it up) and replace it with 00 too...

You are now finished, all you have to do is replace the demo bitmap with your own , use reshack to do this(google it, or find it on the main site) .

Tutorial By Silva

If I made anything unclear, please post here.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by: