Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life without LFE/LF2
(03-24-2011, 04:23 PM)LutiChris Wrote:  What if the topic was...what what would life be like without LF2?

We would be not sprite or code or HEX. Also, there would be no LFE.

Also, There would be no pf, no luti , no apoc nor sieg or chisio , nor somin nor lauli nor outtie nor nor ...
Thanks given by: prince_freeza , LutiChris
(03-24-2011, 04:23 PM)LutiChris Wrote:  What if the topic was...what what would life be like without LF2?

I thought to post a thread with this topic after some days.
In fact I have thought about this so many times.

The reason that I love lf2 and have surfed in internet about it is that I needed so much time to win stage mode on CRAZY! level.So,I couldn't win this and I surfed in internet and found about changing id numbers,so I win stage mode.
But,when I learned about this,I started changing id numbers,to make experiments.So here I give a big thanks to marty and starsky who made this game as hard as it is.
Now,LF2 would be never appeared in my life.if my friend would never give me that CD.

If now I would be without LF2,I would not stay at LFE,but in facebook.I would not have these knowledges about HEX,DC or spriting that I have.I would have worse English skills.I would not have those knowledges about computer.I would not stayed so much time on computer.Maybe I would be playing FIFA or internet games(like miniclips) all the time that now I spend for LF2/LFE.I would never "met" that good guys here.
I would be never playing this great game.
Yeah,so much different.So a big thanks to MARTY and STARSKY WONG who created this game and then to M. H. Razen.

MH-Razen edited this post 03-24-2011 07:20 PM because:
nice you know my name, but google is to nosy so i better keep it out...
Thanks given by:
Is this thread really worth a conflict?
Feel free to check out My Sprites
"A mistake is simply another way of doing things."
Thanks given by: Simoneon
(03-24-2011, 05:35 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  This used to contain the name of MH, but it has been censored ~ SirFrog
Mwhahahahaha, now I possess MH's IRL name and can abuse it for evul purposes :D
*stalk mode on*
Stalk mode: Off ~ SirFrog
(03-24-2011, 05:45 PM)chase123 Wrote:  Is this thread really worth a conflict?
Is any thread worth a conflict?

The answer is obviously yes.

EDIT @ SirFrog
:(
I still remembered his name tho /evul mode on
Thanks given by:
Name Censor fail :3
Thanks given by: Divisor
eh, why do you censore his name? he wrote it himselfe on the lfe mainsite, why would it be forbidden to post here?

MH-Razen edited this post 03-25-2011 08:02 AM because:
(03-24-2011, 05:35 PM)MH-Razen Wrote:  nice you know my name, but google is to nosy so i better keep it out...

forum is way better found then mainsite, thats why i want my name to be out here :p
Thanks given by: Apocalipsis , empirefantasy , Divisor , LutiChris
(03-24-2011, 03:58 PM)Apocalipsis Wrote:  Haha, threads where people have to discuss something always end in conflict lately...

My life without LFE doesn't mean my life without LF2... since I was in the official forums and 13th Zone before establishing here. It's a nice and active forum regardless of what people may think, so I guess if it wouldn't exist, I would be searching for a place with such characteristics somewhere else. Also my sprites wouldn't be the same since I improve from C&C and I have been here for months.
you registered in danethical lfe first. Then officials, then 13th zone, then lfe again.

LF2 is not playing a huge part of my life right now other than dealing with some administrative side stuff earlier in the week, so that goes for the same in LFE.

but in general...without LFE I doubt I would talk to MH as much (then later BP on IRC). I met most of the rest in the officials anyway.
you don't want to see this (Click to View)
the other by xFire
Thanks given by:
Quote:you registered in danethical lfe first. Then officials, then 13th zone, then lfe again.

True... I remember I registered to show my entry for YinYin's 40frames-flying-char-contest. Then I fixed it some times and then I opened a thread for my sprites. I did sprited something before coming, but just crappy stuff. I wouldn't have learned my basic DC skills if it weren't for the tutorials on the mainsite, though.

Edit: Wouldn't it be kinda boring now that we have Aeron? :o

Marshall edited this post 03-25-2011 03:11 PM because:
i still think you should turn that 40 frame dude with the white long hair into a character. I loved the design (that's why I had such a vivid memory of your registration)
Thanks given by: