Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
XFX's sprites (only a few right now)
keep it natural and add details such as fur, It should do..
Thanks given by:
Ouch, I tough so, but still missred the post. <facepalm>
So we're waiting for his sprites... still...

@Edit
Didn't even notice the bear.

@XFX
Isn't he kinda flat?
Remember that each legs contains 2 parts, you didn't make it to look like this.
Nice, but work over it!

The Lost Global Mod edited this post 03-19-2011 09:27 AM because:
might as well commment his polarbear then ;)

[Image: NsiNMB9.png]

Help me and test my new game basis!

Thanks given by:
Just something I made just now.

[Image: naamloos2klein.png]
[Image: spritesmall.png]

It somehow doesn't show the right size and so quality..
Feel free to use materials made for LF2 extended, such as the sprites for Daniel. You can choose to continue it or to use the sprites for a new character. You can find the subforum for LF2 extended under 'projects'.
Thanks given by:
Yeah! your characters are absolutely nice.You just have to increase your skill a little and your characters will look absolutely fine!!
Thanks given by:
[Image: gladesmall.png]
I might make this sprite into an ice-themed character ;)
Feel free to use materials made for LF2 extended, such as the sprites for Daniel. You can choose to continue it or to use the sprites for a new character. You can find the subforum for LF2 extended under 'projects'.
Thanks given by:
(06-06-2011, 08:44 AM)Neocrypt Wrote:  [Image: gladesmall.png]
Nooo D: just improve Nino, we already have loads of ice-based chars D:
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
Looks more of a shinobi!
Thanks given by:
(06-06-2011, 02:05 PM)Whaat Wrote:  
(06-06-2011, 08:44 AM)Neocrypt Wrote:  [Image: gladesmall.png]
Nooo D: just improve Nino, we already have loads of ice-based chars D:

You do not have the most recent version as I only put it online for the members of the forum mod.. But Nino is about 95% finished.. how much more is there to improve? If you got suggestions on what to improve, I'd be more than happy to work on him :P

About this last sprite, is it so bad to have another ice character? Something you may have noticed in Nino, is that I prefer melee/combo attacks. If I'd make Glade into a character, he'd have mostly melee and teleport attacks combined with the ice element. I think that wouldn't be so bad.

Actually, I just want to make a character with a simple design that doesn't look bad.. that's how I came to this.
Thanks given by:
(06-06-2011, 04:59 PM)Neocrypt Wrote:  Actually, I just want to make a character with a simple design that doesn't look bad.. that's how I came to this.

I don't know, how to define a simple design, but this one is poor. It's too dark, I don't get what's with the grey color (maybe armor) and what's with the scarf on the face. Is it popular? An expressive face can be so much of a good characteristic that I think you should work on it. That bearded guy looks like your best sprite, why won't make him a full char?
Thanks given by:
(06-06-2011, 07:27 PM)klodasmone Wrote:  
(06-06-2011, 04:59 PM)Neocrypt Wrote:  Actually, I just want to make a character with a simple design that doesn't look bad.. that's how I came to this.

I don't know, how to define a simple design, but this one is poor. It's too dark, I don't get what's with the grey color (maybe armor) and what's with the scarf on the face. Is it popular? An expressive face can be so much of a good characteristic that I think you should work on it. That bearded guy looks like your best sprite, why won't make him a full char?

Meh, is it really that bad?
and yeah, it's supposed to be armor.......
Thanks given by: