Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
XFX's sprites (only a few right now)
Who has muscles like this?
Thanks given by:
relax, its his first muscle arms sprite so give him some time.

And xfx: am not just saying but i like your sprites, they have a nice feel that suits me. I say you keep up (maybe even see some tuts) and youll definitely get somewhere.

My only critizing here is that you try different dezignes for ur sprites (i know ur expirementing with shading) but just try.
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by: Memento
Who said I'm unrelaxed?
Guys, you take everything so serious if I don't put emoticon here?

Azriel edited this post 03-17-2011 06:27 AM because:
Stop this emoticon spam in every single post you make.
Thanks given by: Bamboori , prince_freeza , LutiChris
You guys think I should lighten the line in the middle and add more shading at the left of the arms?

I copied the style from one of Apoc's sprites (first sprite):
[Image: leonidasa.png]

However these arms are diffirent, the shading is similar.
EDIT: for those who misunderstood, these are sprites made by Apocalipsis which I put here as an exemple!

(03-16-2011, 07:28 PM)prince_freeza Wrote:  relax, its his first muscle arms sprite so give him some time.

And xfx: am not just saying but i like your sprites, they hate a nice feel that suits me. I say you keep up (maybe even see some tuts) and youll definitely get somewhere.

My only critizing here is that you try different dezignes for ur sprites (i know ur expirementing with shading) but just try.

Thanks :) I did the experimenting with these particular sprites because I was thinking that maybe I could make Yojiro into a character ;) But I will try new designs :)
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by: bashscrazy , Apocalipsis
These are better.These sprite have better shapes than sprites in the first post.
Thanks given by:
O.o Woot da duck?

This is amazing. I can't believe that these sprites are form the same author as those on previous page.
Thanks given by:
Wow, I'm surprised. How's that three people in a row couldn't read this?

Quote:I copied the style from one of Apoc's sprites

Some tips:
-Try more dynamic positions for the arms. What I mean is, don't make them look like stiff sticks, but always bending a bit in the elbow.
-Be really careful with the shape of the arms, I think it's as important as a good shading.
-The arm and forehand should be almost of the same length (in the worst case, the forehand should be a little larger than the arm). Probably those are not the best examples.

Keep it up, you are improving fast.

Edit: Reading it again, I understand why you misunderstood what he said.

Edit@V:
You don't understand, he used my sprite as an example to improve the way he does arms. Result is in the previous page.
If you did understand what he really meant, then you were spamming since this is no place to talk about my sprites, but his.
Thanks given by: lf2TimmE1 , LutiChris , Memento
We did read it, probably (cause I did), but it still is awesome.
Thanks given by:
@gad:
these are apocs sprites...he just showed them as example.
Thanks given by:
Funny how easily things can be misunderstood..

My next sprite is probably going to be.. a polar bear! At least, I'm going to try making one ;)

Something like this..:

[Image: polarbearsmall.png]

O.o what kind of details to add to a polar bear? Should I keep it natural, or perhaps add giant claws or spike bracelets or stuff? Or perhaps a birthday party hat for fun? I don't really think human-like details would suit him. This is a normal polar bear, maybe I should turn it into something.. less realistic?
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by: Apocalipsis , Bamboori