Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MotM in the end of the month.
(02-28-2011, 08:33 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  But if you open MotM,the last one is Lord Silva.
That was primarily due to the fact that I set a time when the motm-message should be displayed. A feature that the forum-awards do not have -- hence I did that before leaving ;)

Also, in case you were wondering why MH was shown as having 5 awards while only 4 were displayed on the statistics-page: I accidentally had one digit entered wrongly causing this to happen. Should be fixed now.

Now, onto the actual topic. Somehow, I remember a dispute about this some time ago (might be my imagination as well). Either way, I will sum it up why this system is like it is: because I said so.

Okay, stupid "reasoning". After writing a paragraph about why I chose this way and no other, I came to the conclusion that my mind is twisted in a fashion that is it ununravable. Or, in short: I don't know why the heck it is like this xD
Expect this to change within the next hour.
edit: changes completed. Everything is now shifted one month backwards (pretty much, as soon as the new month starts, the motm of the old one is being displayed ;))
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: empirefantasy
Now it is sloved by BP.
I think,
this is the right thing.
Thanks given by:
awesome, so I still can be member of the month for march (i assume). ALRIGHT!
that's a motivation post for being more active (once again lol)

@edit:
oh don't worry about that, I got enough ideas just no motivation :p

Silverthorn edited this post 03-06-2011 06:37 PM because:
Hohoho, you better be doing awesome stuff :p
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by: