Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Questiones!
1. Is it possible to combine 2 single Attacks of 2 Team-mates to one big Attack, if performed at the same time? (for ex. the first player Firen shoots a Ki-Ball while the second player Freeze, shoots the Ice-Ball...the ball turns into a big Fire-Ice Ball)

2. Is it possible to shoot some Ki-Balls that positionate themselves around the enemy, by then performing for ex. D+A the balls are activated and clash at the opponent.

Thank you for your help guys :)
Thanks given by: prince_freeza , betitngoan
1. yes, you could use itr kind 8 on both balls, each holding an invisible character with a bdy (type 0 to activate the ik8), and make their areas correspond to each other (fire ball's ik8 corresponds to ice ball's caught char's bdy, and ice ball's ik8 corresponds to fire ball's caught char's bdy). the dvx: in each ik8 is the frame that the fire/ice balls will be sent to when they meet the t0. this is where you'd make one of them turn into the big ball, and delete the other (or something else). you also need to delete the t0s.

2. possible with ik8 as well (make a t3 stick to the enemy, and hold a hidden t0). when u do the D+A move, u make another t3 that has an ik8 to the first t3 (make it have a big area), and when it appears there, make it hit the first t3 to make the first one disappear, and it itself becomes the activated attack object, or u can make the first one's hit frames as the activating frames.

basically read up on ik8, experiment, and whatever i said should be clearer. and side note, 2nd one would be buggy as ik8 sticks to anyone regardless of team. if u're making a mod then i think there's a hex edit to make it stick to enemy teams, but it's a guess

Azriel~
Thanks given by: Sheldeee , prince_freeza , betitngoan
(01-20-2011, 08:43 AM)Azriel Wrote:  1. yes, you could use itr kind 8 on both balls, each holding an invisible character with a bdy (type 0 to activate the ik8), and make their areas correspond to each other (fire ball's ik8 corresponds to ice ball's caught char's bdy, and ice ball's ik8 corresponds to fire ball's caught char's bdy). the dvx: in each ik8 is the frame that the fire/ice balls will be sent to when they meet the t0. this is where you'd make one of them turn into the big ball, and delete the other (or something else). you also need to delete the t0s.

2. possible with ik8 as well (make a t3 stick to the enemy, and hold a hidden t0). when u do the D+A move, u make another t3 that has an ik8 to the first t3 (make it have a big area), and when it appears there, make it hit the first t3 to make the first one disappear, and it itself becomes the activated attack object, or u can make the first one's hit frames as the activating frames.

basically read up on ik8, experiment, and whatever i said should be clearer. and side note, 2nd one would be buggy as ik8 sticks to anyone regardless of team. if u're making a mod then i think there's a hex edit to make it stick to enemy teams, but it's a guess

Azriel~

thanks for the fast reply Azriel ;)
Thanks given by:
(01-20-2011, 08:27 AM)Sheldeee Wrote:  1. Is it possible to combine 2 single Attacks of 2 Team-mates to one big Attack, if performed at the same time? (for ex. the first player Firen shoots a Ki-Ball while the second player Freeze, shoots the Ice-Ball...the ball turns into a big Fire-Ice Ball)

Btw, you can as well (and that's easier) cause the characters to itr/kind-8-react to each other while in the move frames and therefore shooting the combined ball instead of two balls combining into one.

This of course needs them to stand next to each other, but is WAY easier to implement.

You can find an example of this technique in my "Ninja Tales" Mod (download in my signature).
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: Sheldeee