Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[C] Real Time Datachanger [29/1/11]
The release is here! Hoorayyyyy...
Download >>here<<.
Don't know how to use it? Check >>here<<.
Screenshot of RC1 (Click to View)
Original Post (Click to View)
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Dude, Silva is asking here for help or rather he wants somebody to continue it as he found himself running against a brick wall, his own lazyness to be exact. Its not certain if he will continue it or not. He just wanted to share his code and knowledge.
So if you don't have questions about his code or can provide some results yourself, or maybe you declare yourself as volunteer to finish this, then don't post in here.
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
First super early pre-alpha-0.000001 release that shows that we can write to frames... yay :D

instructions:
http://code.google.com/p/lf2-realtime-dcer/wiki/ReadMe

Known issues/Things not finished:
  • Unless you explicitly set something to 0, the old value will just remain
  • Changing the data file to edit does nothing atm
  • path to data.txt file is hardcoded to exe_path\data\data.txt(this is probably unlikely to change because im lazy)
  • There is a memory leak which will eventually probably cause the lf2 process to start using a lot of ram if you keep messing about with itr's/bdy's :D

I'm pretty sure we are missing some tags and stuff as well but who cares :D
and a screen shot because everyone loves screen shots :D
[Image: aZzq4.jpg]

Attached Files
.rar   lf2.rar (Size: 24.25 KB / Downloads: 130)

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

here is the actual beta release fresh from silva's working oven
click me
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by: Divisor , Bamboori
Release Candidate 1 is here!
Enjoy.
Download >>here<<.
Screenshot (Click to View)
Hiding users' signatures and avatars was the best decision ever.
4ye 6anDy (Click to View)
We're watching you... (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Bamboori
Alright, just did some quick tests.

@everybody that hasn't grasped it yet: THIS PROGRAM WILL NOT EDIT THE DAT-FILES BUT ONLY THE MEMORY-INTERNAL STUFF! COPYPASTE YOUR CHANGES INTO THE FILES TO MAKE YOUR CHANGES PERMANENT!!

Now, after that has been said... only stuff that I'd like to see is syntax-highlighting, save-options, possibility to alter backgrounds, and, of course, SYNTAX HIGHLIGHTING xD
Plus, a little more intuitive way of starting it :p

Keep it up, guys! :)

Something tells me that I used way too many caps in this post :p
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
Ok, with the help of YinYin the majority of the bugs have been ironed out :).

Thanks given by:
(01-29-2011, 01:31 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  Now, after that has been said... only stuff that I'd like to see is syntax-highlighting, save-options, possibility to alter backgrounds, and, of course, SYNTAX HIGHLIGHTING xD
Plus, a little more intuitive way of starting it :p

the current selfmade injector is super intuitive already - only gotta rename it to "real time dcer" and combine it with the dll
then you run it as soon as your lf2 is loaded ...

yes background and stage editing would be awesome too

and if blowfly will include this as a feature to his flite2 all your other requests would be dealt with aswell (there the feature should only be included as two menu items: load from running lf2/inject into running lf2)

(01-29-2011, 07:34 PM)Lord Silva Wrote:  Ok, with the help of YinYin the majority of the bugs have been ironed out :).

and the minority is next in line
Thanks given by:
Question: What happens if you try this in a network game?
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Thanks given by:
Synchronization checking is only done by comparing HP values (and there is a check upon loading which compares some checksums or something), so as long as you both apply the same patches, it'll work. Or if you apply changes to an unrelated character and don't use him it'll work :p.

You can actually have a completely unsynchornized game and as long as no one loses hp on either one of them, lf2 will continue to run :).

Thanks given by: