Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post delete
Well, i want to place a query before u mods. I posted something in tania's thread, and when i went later and checked it, it was not there. But i posted a useful thing. Now, if it has been deleted, it must be in diposal. Am i right? Or i don't know anything about permanent delete post system or any other. Or i don't know whether there is a problem with my browser Opera. The setting is as follows:
Version

Build

Platform
Win32

System
Windows XP

I think it IS a problem to looked after.

PS: the same occur-ed in my Harry Potter Review thread.

FX~
Thanks given by:
Did the thingy when you post load properly? Sometimes that loading bar thing is really slow, and it won't post properly :/

That is really weird.....I have no idea.
Stories- Wrath of MH-Razen and Clash of the Empires
Warning! Super epicness! (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Well, it did load oliver. It loaded and got posted. then i went over to other sections to surf.
Thanks given by:
Actually there is no "disposal" system in these forums, the one we have is custom. Deleting posts is the original way to delete posts.

Moderators are asked not to delete posts but to disposal them. I checked the moderator logs and noticed no posts out of Forum Games has been fully deleted by a moderator within the last 7 days (only by people who deleted their own posts, it counts as their own moderation action).

Can't help you there. Perhaps there's been a little reset and the forum reverted to an earlier state?
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Wasn't me who resetted it. Also, if that was the case, the forums surely would've been closed down for ~20mins or so to ensure that the database backup can be generated successfully + later be set in again. Highly doubtful that this has been done in first place.

More likely is the chance that somebody deleted your post (assuming that it has been successfully posted. Ie. the post was visible after refreshing the thread). However, the logs say that nobody touched this thread with any delete/trash/whatever action. So, are you entirely sure that it has been posted at all? This would mean that it has been there for at least a bit. After refreshing the thread-page, that is.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
Well, am sure about the posting thingies. I am sure of it Or may not be. You twisted my mind.
And and, The last post i posted in EDDIE's base tut was of sure and my post is valuable too. But see, Its not there. There is some bug for sure. So, the bug is confirmed.
Thanks given by:
Another thing which I believe to be related and may or may not have been answered already: Where did Zabobula's story thread disappear off to?
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Thanks given by:
(11-29-2010, 04:05 PM)firzenx Wrote:  Well, am sure about the posting thingies. I am sure of it Or may not be. You twisted my mind.
And and, The last post i posted in EDDIE's base tut was of sure and my post is valuable too. But see, Its not there. There is some bug for sure. So, the bug is confirmed.

Can yo give the URL of the Thread so that we can see whether it is you comp. error or a Bug!!

We all know which thread he is talking about, so that's not really required. ~ Marshall
!!!Have GUTS???
Then show them Off!!! :p
Thanks given by:
Well, has anyone figured out why it happens?
Thanks given by:
Hey, please figure it out soon. I cannot waste my posts which took me a min to write (broken wrist style). Isn't it a serious issue OR for me?....
Thanks given by: