Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF2 Music Forum
What about sound effects? Just occured to me. That could be in there as well if it were to exist
Stories- Wrath of MH-Razen and Clash of the Empires
Warning! Super epicness! (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Maybe we could broke up "General Discussion" into "Games", "Music" and "Other"...to make it...less general :P
Thanks given by:
music is art imo. So if you just want to post music => go to art.
if you want to make a big project where many people participate or you make a "music mod" where just the music is changed => go to projects.
solved for me, no need for a another section.
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by: Alectric
Just as a random suggestion, there could be a sound-request thread/forum, not necessarily about music.
I'd love to make some sounds for people!
Thanks given by: Simoneon
See MOST of the post i've read seem to be in favor of some kind of music/sound forum or something more towards the music aspect.

and again just my opinion.
Fumbles666
Thanks given by:
(11-08-2010, 09:56 PM)fumbles666 Wrote:  See MOST of the post i've read seem to be in favor of some kind of music/sound forum or something more towards the music aspect.

Then again, those posts happen to be by those users who don't know a lot about organizing and managing such a (big) forum

(my opinion too)

Sorry if it looks like I'm having a bad attitude, I'm just kinda against it because it's probably just gonna end up as a haunted corner

another point of interest: those who aren't in favour of a whole new section of the forum dedicated to sounds have not posted due to obvious reasons ~ Marshall
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Good point, I honestly don't care that much I'm just listing what I think, and you could be right it may just go unused.... but also there is the chance it will be used. This is something that if enough people show interest ( admittedly doubtful) should be polled.
Fumbles666
Thanks given by:
then we should discuss this again when the art section is flooded with music/sound threads.
Thanks given by: