Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mainsite
Okay i dont know if this has been said or anything but id like there to be a download "attacks" option weapons and characters are cool and all but sometimes i just want a new attack or to see some really cool move someone has made just saying.
Fumbles666
Thanks given by:
+punctuation.

Okay, I don't know if this has been said or anything, but I'd like there to be a download "attacks" option. Weapons and characters are cool and all, but sometimes I just want a new attack, or to see some really cool move someone has made. Just saying.

[youtube]

Azriel~
Thanks given by: Taniaetc , Alectric , Bamboori
yah I'm not good at punctuation its actually something I'm almost in capable of,according to a handful of my writing teachers, and when I said "see" I was writing it more metaphorically than literally. If i was to watch on youtube their isn't always a download link if I wanted to test out for myself. it was only a mere suggestion i hope it is at least considered.

p.s. was that better? (honestly asking no sarcasm intended)
Fumbles666
Thanks given by: Alblaka
You can't download "moves" that easily, because usually they're implemented into a char.
Ofc, if it's just a basic energy ball it will work, but if you would try to implement some of my newer moves with just copying the code you would fail hard ^^.

I don't think we really need a seperate attack-download section. Just download a char, study his DC and then produce the move by yourself ^^

btw: Yes, the 2nd post was way better readable :D
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
alblaka is 100% right, nothing more to say, thx

*solved for me
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
8-6 years ago, there would still be such downloads where people upload their version of Firzen and what not with just one extra move (and the rest are untouched). But I think the community has moved on since then. Download and install a character just for 1 move is not worth the effort for most, so we get mods these days.
you don't want to see this (Click to View)
the other by xFire
(11-07-2010, 11:23 AM)Marshall Wrote:  so we get mods these days.

Or characters with awesome fancy DC (and crappy recolor sprites) containing just a few, but funny moves. ^^

sorry, i tend to generalise ~ Marshall
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
Those were some valid points so ill consider it "solved' and move on.
Fumbles666
Thanks given by: