Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
money in LF2
(04-24-2011, 08:22 AM)Lauli Wrote:  Saving "something" through main-stages can be done by picking up a weapon.
If I remember correctly. God I haven't played in... almost a year now.
Hey Instead of a weapon there could be a hidden object or a key, pass, wallet kinda thing?

Thanks given by:
Sure, but it has to be something that you pick up and hold as a weapon throughout the main-stages.

Some mod had something similar, I think.
If you beat a stage, there was a key at the end, and with it you could unlock a treasure with a very mighty sword in the next stage. Pretty cool idea if you ask me.
Thanks given by:
I think if you make money and saving game,then it's be not just beat em up game
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Thanks given by:
Ok.LFE has been the firs forum that I have been registered and this thread was the first that I have posted.When I posted this I had not any idea how to do that,maybe because I didn't know so much things about advanced DCing.It was just an good idea.

Anyways today I thought the worst idea.
Lauli said: Saving "something" through main-stages can be done by picking up a weapon.
But also you can took yourself in the next stage.
Starting from that I have thought a similar system with 2 level LF2.
Creating 3 Davis;2dennis;3johns etc.
Davis money1;Davis money2;Davis money3.
when Davis 1 pick money,he transformed to Davis 2 and when Davis2 pick the money,he transformed to Davis3 (using itr/kind8).
Then when Davis3 went to shop,he press A on the weapon(cost 2 money) that you want and he transformed in Davis1 in action which he is holding a weapon (like freeze DvJ) (transform by itr/kind8).
In the similar way will work when Davis2 or Davis3 buy a weapon (cost 1).
Thanks given by:
(04-24-2011, 09:20 AM)empirefantasy Wrote:  Ok.LFE has been the firs forum that I have been registered and this thread was the first that I have posted.When I posted this I had not any idea how to do that,maybe because I didn't know so much things about advanced DCing.It was just an good idea.

Anyways today I thought the worst idea.
Lauli said: Saving "something" through main-stages can be done by picking up a weapon.
when Davis 1 pick money,he transformed to Davis 2 and when Davis2 pick the money,he transformed to Davis3 (using itr/kind8).
Then when Davis3 went to shop,he press A on the weapon(cost 2 money) that you want and he transformed in Davis1 in action which he is holding a weapon (like freeze DvJ) (transform by itr/kind8).

Yeah that's a good idea!
But in this lf2 with this thing in it,
Will it be possible to add new characters?
That's the main question from me!
Thanks given by:
(04-24-2011, 10:39 AM)Sonic Boom Wrote:  Yeah that's a good idea!
But in this lf2 with this thing in it,
Will it be possible to add new characters?
That's the main question from me!

You can add new characters but they can not collect money and buy weapons.
Thanks given by:
(04-24-2011, 08:55 AM)Lauli Wrote:  Sure, but it has to be something that you pick up and hold as a weapon throughout the main-stages.

Some mod had something similar, I think.
If you beat a stage, there was a key at the end, and with it you could unlock a treasure with a very mighty sword in the next stage. Pretty cool idea if you ask me.

awesome! thanks for this info, then money system should be possible through all stages...

and btw: what was that stage!? (name, creator)

(04-24-2011, 09:20 AM)empirefantasy Wrote:  Anyways today I thought the worst idea.

System is possible thats true, but what if you want to be more concrete with the gold amount and more then 5? 5 dat.-files on each char!?

---

@the graphics guy: well, thanks for offer, but first dc needs to be done, and if I can manage this, god knows, but I`m really motivated :p

[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
Well if you make your char have 5 or more gold,you will need to have,hexed exe where bunch id and they all hided,of course there is hexed lf2 where are bunch of hiden id
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Thanks given by:
MH-Razen Wrote:and btw: what was that stage!? (name, creator)
I believe it was this one.
It's pretty difficult for me to check right now.
Thanks given by: MH-Razen
(04-24-2011, 06:21 PM)Monolith Wrote:  Well if you make your char have 5 or more gold,you will need to have,hexed exe where bunch id and they all hided,of course there is hexed lf2 where are bunch of hiden id

ever thought of the loading time you`ll need on older computers? after 1 or two hours it should be done and you can start... be sure there`re better ways...

(04-24-2011, 06:37 PM)Lauli Wrote:  
MH-Razen Wrote:and btw: what was that stage!? (name, creator)
I believe it was this one.
It's pretty difficult for me to check right now.

wrestel lf2!? wow, just remember the crazy flashy moves from it, might have to check it again, i never really played the stage...
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by: