Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
money in LF2
This Money System is an interesting idea as it would help the players to upgrade their characters and buy new attacks for em'
also if we get this done it would lead to new weapons in lf2 like robot, mines etc.
It will also make it a cool rpg game!!
I will help making It!!!
Thanks given by:
My idea has been mostly to buy weapons.But it would be interesting to buy characters and attacks.
As I am not an advanced DCer,I can not do anything,but I think this can be released via key system.
Thanks given by:
(04-23-2011, 09:24 AM)empirefantasy Wrote:  My idea has been mostly to buy weapons.But it would be interesting to buy characters and attacks.
As I am not an advanced DCer,I can not do anything,but I think this can be realized via key system.

Yeah I also Dont know much about Dc but I can Help You With Sprites!!
Thanks given by: empirefantasy
Well the merchant idea beats items falling randomly from the sky. I think money in LF2 would a nice idea. You could also beat-up enemys to get it. So if you need any help with sprites feel free to PM me. Grin

~RtXaS~
Thanks given by:
(04-23-2011, 01:00 PM)RtXaS Wrote:  Well the merchant idea beats items falling randomly from the sky. I think money in LF2 would a nice idea. You could also beat-up enemys to get it. So if you need any help with sprites feel free to PM me. Grin

~RtXaS~

Hey Can I Also Join Dude!
Cuz I want to be a member of this great mod [gonna be if we finish it]
Thanks given by:
(04-23-2011, 05:27 PM)Sonic Boom Wrote:  
(04-23-2011, 01:00 PM)RtXaS Wrote:  Well the merchant idea beats items falling randomly from the sky. I think money in LF2 would a nice idea. You could also beat-up enemys to get it. So if you need any help with sprites feel free to PM me. Grin

~RtXaS~

Hey Can I Also Join Dude!
Cuz I want to be a member of this great mod [gonna be if we finish it]

@Sonic
I am not making a mod with money.I has been just trying to find a new technique of advanced DCing.
So it is not a MOD,it is just stage.I am not working on it,because I have not any idea.
Thanks given by:
@RtXas

~RtXaS~

Lets Really Make That Thing

@empirefantasy
Sorry For Calling it a Mod cuz i did'nt know that you are trying to make it as a stage.
Thanks given by:
omg this thread really made me interested again. I can think of a dc technique and i explained it roughly above, so it went to my notebook again and maybe I find time the next few days / weeks.

(In case I do I will only settle the basic system, meaning:
- store the money during stages, storage through the stages, meaning from 1-5 to 2-1 wont be possible with dc, only with hex maybe, no idea
- systems how to increase and decrease the money
- system to view the actual amount of money you get

so if anyone has an idea how to change the exe-file so a type0-object which is on your team can be transfered from 1-5 to 2-1 (and similar sitautions) please tell it.

I think it has to be with hex, the only other idea i can imagine for this: I`m not sure but if you run with firens firerun from one stage to the other you stay in it, so the non-hex suggestion (would have to try it) - round the amount of money you got and bring the character you just play into a characteristic frame for this amount of money (he must be stuck there with state 3 so it saves it). Then in the new stage (2-1) you create some kind of interpreter which bring the char back to normal frames and read out the amount of money.

During normal stages (1-1 -> 1-2) I would just use an additional t0 object on your team to store it...

but like i told main problem is to save the amount of money from stage 1-5(6-7-8-9) to 2-1 etc...
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
@MH-Razen
Hey I didn't understood much about that Hexing and Dc.
But I Am Really Willing To Contribute something like by making sprites for it.
Plz Tell me which kind of sprites you want for this thing and I will try my best!
Thanks given by:
Saving "something" through main-stages can be done by picking up a weapon.
If I remember correctly. God I haven't played in... almost a year now.
Thanks given by: MH-Razen , Dr. Time