Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contest #13 - Self VS Self Challenge
Dude, I thought you have been here long enough to know that your fingers energy could have been put to better use than writing such an useless post.

Alectric edited this post 10-21-2010 11:23 AM because:
I cannot thank this post enough.
+1 billion thanks to emphasize
Before I read anymore flame-posts, let me make this clear:

This contest's theme is chosen in a way that it is innovative. Marshall is the one that posted it; does it make him the one to blame? No. Be sure, there is a lot of discussion going on behind the curtains of what we can present the community. Some contests are a big success, some are rather of the "hardly works"-category, that is a fact. If you feel like you are not able to participate, don't blame others for setting up such a contest -- blame yourself for not even giving it a try.

With that being said, good luck everyone!
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: Alectric
just a question: i can play pretty good with my feet (seriously), could i also let my hands play against my feet?
Thanks given by:
(10-21-2010, 04:39 PM)Bamboori Wrote:  just a question: i can play pretty good with my feet (seriously), could i also let my hands play against my feet?

Makes it indeed more entertaining that way as well. I don't see a problem why not. Remember that it's supposed to be entertaining -- and playing with feet is certainly a big plus on that :P
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: Bamboori
(10-21-2010, 05:19 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  Remember that it's supposed to be entertaining -- and playing with feet is certainly a big plus on that :P

Now all that's missing is a synchrone webcam recording that shows the game simultaneously with the player having a hard time controlling his limbs lol
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Bamboori
Sorry for asking. Can I play with my left and right buttock cheeks?
Thanks given by: Jernemies , Bamboori
For the first time ever, someone knocked me down without even throwing a punch.

If you can seriously do that then go ahead. Be sure to post a video of yourself playing with both your hand and your a**. I'll freaking bookmark this page if you do it.
Thanks given by: Jernemies
because marshall practially forgot about it here, is that little ad which should keep you motivated ;D
Quote:Good luck to all participants!
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
To whoever came up with this contest idea;

I sincerely doubt you'll get many participants. Personally I don't understand why anyone would even make a contest like this. The game is isolated enough as it is. You might as well have asked for a *beep* contest, to see who is the most entertaining when they do it. Also, if your only judging criteria is "a good fight", then why not ask for just that so you can get as many participants as you can? At least that way you'll have something worth judging, let alone something to judge.

Sincerely,
Superboi

PS: I know this is my first post, and I'd hate to start off on the wrong foot in a new community. I love the contest ideas so far, and what they do for the LF2 community. I actually want to enter a Data Changer contest myself. I'm sorry if I come off as rude, but it just seemed necessary to let someone know that a bad idea is bad.
Thanks given by:
(11-17-2010, 08:28 PM)superboi Wrote:  PS: I know this is my first post, and I'd hate to start off on the wrong foot in a new community. I love the contest ideas so far, and what they do for the LF2 community. I actually want to enter a Data Changer contest myself. I'm sorry if I come off as rude, but it just seemed necessary to let someone know that a bad idea is bad.

Actually, suggestions and opinions are gladly accepted and taken into consideration. I myself think this contest's a little tasteless (albeit probably a joke contest for a change) and weird (for me at least). :P
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Simoneon