Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Member Of The Month
Gentle Reminder: LFE is cool and the admins has once again work their arses off to make it cooler (if that's even possible).

Yep, a new feature has been brought to you for your viewing pleasure (or dismay) -- Member Of The Month.

Simply head over Forum Statistics page, or >>click here<< if you can't be bothered to scroll down, and find out who's the current member of the month!

So what the heck is Member of The Month?
Quote:The Member of the Month award is given on the first of each month to somebody who has shown outstanding achievements in the LF2-community.
Administrators ultimatively appoint these people but they do take suggestions from other members.

If you wish to nominate someone other than yourself, please PM either BP or MH, though before you folks start flooding away, think through why you are nominating them and state your reasons clearly, not just "because he's teh pwn" or "she's hawt".

If you really want to nominate yourself, I believe Somin would take the ban hammer up again just for your sake ;)
you don't want to see this (Click to View)
the other by xFire
Does the person need to have done something special in the actual month? Otherwise the first 20 "month"s will be filled with casual awesome members of LFE...

And we all know which will be the 4 first ones ^^
Obviously, Simoneon, YinYin, BP and MH :D
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: Simoneon
BP, Silva, Azriel etc.
Thanks given by:
>Does the person need to have done something special in the actual month? Otherwise the first 20 "month"s will be filled with casual awesome members of LFE...
Well, obviously this feature partially has the intention of encouraging members to be more "special" in a good way and the LFE staff would be on the look out as usual to see who's eligible, whether they are "casually awesome" or "recently awesome" for the sake of fairness. Otherwise I would get elected every single month, right?

The Lost Global Mod edited this post 10-07-2010 05:30 PM because:
HAHA, i laughed my a** off after reading the last statement :p
the other by xFire
Thanks given by:
I just hope that people will look for members who have really done something exceptional in the respective month, and not just nominate random moderators and old members just because they are awesome.

To put it bluntly, this:
(10-07-2010, 04:46 PM)Hacker Wrote:  BP, Silva, Azriel etc.
is wrong.

Neat feature though.

The Lost Global Mod edited this post 10-08-2010 07:12 PM because:
whats the point in being awesome then if you don't get nominated? .....
nah i am just kidding ofc you are right.
Thanks given by:
Can i nominate more than one person?

Marshall edited this post 10-08-2010 05:15 PM because:
Yes, you may.
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
By the way, this might be interesting to you: I will be working on a submission-form during my free time so that you can simply put your suggestions there and you wouldn't need to send a PM ;)

Not exactly sure of when it'll be done but hopefully before the end of this year :p
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: Magnamancy
Btw, are we allowed to nominate testuser for having the most epic signature and the most mod notices in a single post?
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: LutiChris
>for having the most epic signature and the most mod notices in a single post?
you have to elaborate more than that in order to humour us, or else it's not allowed
the other by xFire
Thanks given by:
Will minor members like me ever become member of the month?
Feel free to check out My Sprites
"A mistake is simply another way of doing things."
Thanks given by: