Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Little Fighter 2 Survival Stage World Records
Please tell me what can I do to get the fighter award. :D I never use any slow motion on LF2 as it is a cheating and I never cheat because I am self dependant and will do cheating in future too.

I quite didn't understand about PvP! I think it is Player VS Player but how can I fight with a strong player because LF2's network mode never works and it always say can't connect to the server. Well, I think should reach more than 40 stage with Davis in difficult mode in order to get the fighter award. You can see my recordings to know about me. I am mainly an offensive player and a bit defensive. ;)

And also, how can I get the artist award and Data Changing award? I need to show all of my creations in the forums? But still don't know how to post any picture perfectly like other members do. I am not good at programming as I don't understand the Hex, AI or other things but I am good at Data Changing and created many LF2 mods. =p

I only want to know what can I do to get fighter award because I am mainly good in LF2 fighting and my big brother know this too. ;)

Ramond edited this post 02-17-2013 03:52 PM because:
Sometimes the Fighter Award is also given to the winners of official LFE fighting tournaments (I don't know if they still exist). But tell me why do you want that award so badly? You don't have any more privileges with it. :p

However if your network games don't work then the chance of getting that award is rather slim...
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Little Fighter 2 Stage Records - by DoIIIi - 09-22-2010, 12:37 PM
RE: Little Fighter 2 Stage Records - by Azriel - 09-24-2010, 10:58 AM
RE: Little Fighter 2 Survival Stage World Records - by John Fighterli - 02-17-2013, 03:45 PM
survival record: LFD 65 (DIFF) - by vc07293 - 02-02-2013, 05:43 PM